Watches for Men

Started by toffer, December 03, 2008, 08:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i suggest you start investing in a good watch. i know only some will appreciate but its worth it. start appreciating the art and the science behind the sophisticated watches. :)

fossil is a good brand. i had one last summer. sulit ang 9k.  ;D

I love watches as well, especially the ones with large faces, though I'm finding a new one since the strap on my Adidas watch is already broken and I'm having a hard time looking for a watch repair shop that has a strap like it. Been to Asprey and they said that they have to order the strap 4-6 months in advance (depending on availability pa!). Sigh.

Any ideas what brands that I can buy without busting my wallet? Thanks! :)

that's why i suggest buy a brand that makes watches as their core business.

other brands are considered fashion watches. case in point, your adidas watch is not the core business. so replacement and parts are not readily available. (and i doubt if they can actually produce a similar strap without faking it)...

Angelo, I do hear from watch enthusiasts about avoiding buying fashion watches. It's just that I'm kinda more attracted to them than the watch brands themselves, and the ones that I do really like are way too expensive for me, so I just settle with the fashion brands.

As for the adidas watch, it was a Christmas gift from my aunt in Canada. She said she bought it from a Fossil Outlet store, since Fossil makes watches daw for Adidas as well as for Michael Kors. Not sure if it is true.

Quote from: angelo on September 20, 2014, 10:26:37 AM
that's why i suggest buy a brand that makes watches as their core business.

other brands are considered fashion watches. case in point, your adidas watch is not the core business. so replacement and parts are not readily available. (and i doubt if they can actually produce a similar strap without faking it)...

like.

Dapat bilin mo yung mga watch na yun talaga ang linya nila tulad ng swatch at tagheuer. ang watch na suot ko ngayon is since 1999 pa pero suot ko pa din ngayon. maganda at sobrang tibay. swiss made eh.

Guys may alam ba kayong direct seller ng legit na Michael Kors watches for men? Pm me if may alam kayo. hehe thanks

^nike12 - parang wala akong alam. hehe. ang alam ko yung nasa malls lang.

Though I have my 2009 Chopard automatic.. mas-gusto ko pa din suotin si 1999 Swatch ko na sobrang ancient na pero kahit minsan, di pa nasisira. Di ko din nagagamit si Fossil ko..

Just been to SM Megamall and passed by a multi-brand watch store named WSI. It sells really nice watches like Fossil, Michael Kors, Armani Exchange, Karl Lagerfield and the like, and basing on some of the articles written about it online, WSI is a watch concept store founded by The Fossil Group, which then I presume that all the other watches in that store aside from Fossil is made by Fossil.

Pricewise, they're just about the same as all the other watch stores around. Plus, they're opening another store in Trinoma soon.

baka uso lang talaga ang michael kors

Gamit ko ngayon samsung gear fit watch! ang cool neto heheh check niyo dito

> Samsung Gear Fit SM-R350 https://www.goods.ph/Samsung-Gear-Fit-SM-R350-12383.html

favorite watch ko ay g-shock. g-schock class a ang nasa 'kin. haha

Guys may alam kayo ngbbenta ng Pebble Smartwatch? kahit earlier version lang
hindi nman ako Out of Topic dito ryt? hehe