Bromance!

Started by Boomer23, May 20, 2011, 03:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kilo 1000 on July 26, 2014, 12:58:53 AM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 23, 2014, 11:17:25 PM
let me explain..

ganito kasi yan.. nagiging close ka sa friend mo na guy kasi "open" kayo sa isa't-isa.. napaguusapan nyo yung mga bagay na di mo pwedeng sabihin sa gf mo dahil masasampal ka. At magiging close ka sa kanya kasi wala kang kailangang itago.

Sa case ko, naturist ang best friend ko so parehas kaming walang tinatago.. Sobrang gaan ng feeling ng wala kang itinatago.. FREEDDOOOMMMM!!!

LOL, ako lang ata makakaintindi nitong case mo.
Mahirap nga iexplain online in just one sitting without knowing most of your history.

Anyway, I've already told you my opinion on this.

a friend of mine told me this is one of things that makes me awesome.

Eventhough I'm physically and sexually attracted to girls. I am emotionally attracted to my best friend because he's there forme ad even take risks on my behalf. Sometimes I even think that I'm at the border of bisexuality.

bromance nga yan..  :)

Quote from: gab0iii on July 28, 2014, 07:56:14 PM
bromance nga yan..  :)

talaga? ngayon maguusap ulet kami thru video.. kaso madaling araw pa kasi nasa amerika sya.

sweet naman yan. kaso mahirap yan kung may gf ka tapos emotionally attracted/attached ka rin sa bestfriend mo. baka magselos..

Quote from: gab0iii on July 28, 2014, 08:53:06 PM
sweet naman yan. kaso mahirap yan kung may gf ka tapos emotionally attracted/attached ka rin sa bestfriend mo. baka magselos..

na-experience ko to actually.. pero my friend talk me out to his gf.. <-- ibang tao ito ah.

sunday: nagdate kami ni melanie. ipinakilala ko sya sa bestfriend ko. mukhang masaya naman sya.
monday: inamin nya na bi sya sa kin..
tuesday: madaling araw, inaway nya ako at di ko makita ang dahilan. fuck.. masakit sa dibdib.. nagsagutan lang kami tapos ayun.

minsan, di ko maiwasan na baka nagseselos sya kay melanie.. Pero few days ago, sya mismo ang nagsabi na maghanap daw ako ng girlfriend..

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 28, 2014, 05:55:46 PM
Eventhough I'm physically and sexually attracted to girls. I am emotionally attracted to my best friend because he's there forme ad even take risks on my behalf. Sometimes I even think that I'm at the border of bisexuality.

Sabi nga nila, sexuality is fluid.
I have these 2 guys friends. One of them is openly gay. The other is openly straight. hahahha

They really have a strong, platonic bromance.

I decided to leave him because:

1.I stop seeing other friends because of him.
2.I stop dating because of him.
3.I stop playing computer games because of him.
4.I skip lunch and stay up late because of him.
5.I stop looking for job because of him.

In short, I unconsciously sold my world to him because his love is that sufficient! Now, I'm trying to get it back. I told him what I have in my heart and had set-up a situation to get rejection so its much easier to let go. But damn.. he never stop.. He even sent me a video message yesterday. But after that, his phone broke (according to my spy). There's that pain of separation.. but I got to move on with my life.

I don't wanna be rude about it Marvin but let me ask you this, "Is it your choice or his choice?"

You see, everyone of us has our own will and freedom to do whatever we wanted to do. There maybe people who will give us an advice and opinion on whats happening to us but at the end of the day you will realized that it is still on your own will on what action your gonna adopt in that given situation.

Was it HIS decision or your decision to stop from doing those things that you've mentioned a while ago. As you see, is it not about SELLING your world to him but merely SHARING it and making everyday as if it is the end of the world. Giving our time to someone whom you considered special to you is not a chain that will drag us to hell but merely wings that will help you and guide you to fly high and be happy.

To love and be loved by someone unconditionally is the best feeling ever in this world. Believe me, having this kind of person is always like a heyday. It is very hard to look for someone like that. That someone who is willing to GIVE you FREELY his time and will certainly do a lot of EFFORT just to make you feel better and to see that wonderful smile in your face without you begging him to do it . Someone who is so eager and so determine enough to tell the whole world how special you are to him.

I am not here to judge you coz' I really don't know your story but merely just giving you a piece of sh*t to think about it. Saying goodbye to someone who loves so much means tearing them down into pieces.

You can keep the love as long as you know what does that love stands for.
Remember, True Love knows No Boundaries even if takes distance and time.

(Sorry If I may sound hopeless romantic but that whats love for me - And I will say to the world that even distance and time cannot stand against me in showing my love and affection to that someone very special to me.)

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 03, 2014, 07:01:56 AM

In short, I unconsciously sold my world to him because his love is that sufficient! Now, I'm trying to get it back. I told him what I have in my heart and had set-up a situation to get rejection so its much easier to let go. But damn.. he never stop.. He even sent me a video message yesterday. But after that, his phone broke (according to my spy). There's that pain of separation.. but I got to move on with my life.

Well, if I look at this, these are things that you did to yourself and then you blame him for these actions. Isn't that unfair?

In any relationship (platonic, romantic or otherwise), it's best to have an honest and open line of communication. Wala namang di maayos sa magandang usapan.

I've seen this with a lot of my friends in various situations. They'd rather create a form of escape from the person or scenario rather than try to establish a line to overcome the conflict and challenge.

You say he's been a very good friend to you. So pag may issues ka, you abandom him? DO you think he deserves that?

OUT kana?

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on July 26, 2014, 12:58:53 AM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 23, 2014, 11:17:25 PM
let me explain..

ganito kasi yan.. nagiging close ka sa friend mo na guy kasi "open" kayo sa isa't-isa.. napaguusapan nyo yung mga bagay na di mo pwedeng sabihin sa gf mo dahil masasampal ka. At magiging close ka sa kanya kasi wala kang kailangang itago.

Sa case ko, naturist ang best friend ko so parehas kaming walang tinatago.. Sobrang gaan ng feeling ng wala kang itinatago.. FREEDDOOOMMMM!!!

LOL, ako lang ata makakaintindi nitong case mo.
Mahirap nga iexplain online in just one sitting without knowing most of your history.

Anyway, I've already told you my opinion on this.

Had this experienced before and I know how hard this one is most specially kung masyado ka nang na-attach dun sa taong yun. Sigh.

But remember, walang masama kung magmahal ka ng katulad mo. It doesn't make you less of a man.

You guys won't understand marvinofthefaintsmile unless you talk to him face to face and give him time to be comfortable and explain everything. He sometimes couldn't explain himself clearly and people usually misinterpret it in a wrong way. And also, you'll change your statements once you know the real circumstances of ALL the relationships.

This is what I keep repeating:
That daily internet connection cannot be the sole basis of your relationship.
It is very difficult to have shared experiences based on email, forums, private messages.
That a simple sit down and face to face chat changes your perception of a person.

Marvinofthefaintsmile, I wish that you will get through these VERY tough times. I'm very sorry that I cannot help you at the moment. Stay strong and focus.

Quote from: Jon on August 05, 2014, 11:17:18 AM

OUT kana?
What marvinofthefaintsmile has with his buddy is not in the lines of a gay relationship.

^ kala ko may hirit sa dulo na "luv u bro" :))