WHAT IS THE BEST BRAND OF YOUR SHIRT FOR YOU

Started by Isamu, June 21, 2012, 03:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Esprit, Aeropostale, Abercrombie and Fitch, Guess... actually kahit anong damit na will suit my style.

i like fred perry kasi hindi sya usually suot ng masa so rare na may katulad ako na suot pag nasa gathering ako at nasa mall ako pero ang mahal nga lang kaya konti pieces lang meron ako nito. next na gusto ko guess. ang lambot kasi ng tela at masarap sa katawan.

Quote from: plowed99 on August 12, 2013, 05:26:18 PM
i like fred perry kasi hindi sya usually suot ng masa so rare na may katulad ako na suot pag nasa gathering ako at nasa mall ako pero ang mahal nga lang kaya konti pieces lang meron ako nito. next na gusto ko guess. ang lambot kasi ng tela at masarap sa katawan.
di ba ito yung puro polo-shirt lang ang tinda?

IIRC, wala pa akong nakakasalubong na kapareha ko na damit suot yung mga cartoon tees from SM Deptstore.

Has anyone tried UNIQLO apparels? Need impressions about their product mukhang ok daw eh

^they look very plain with an overrated price. dito bumibili ang mga mayayaman..

i guess it's not the brand that really matter but the fit...

I usually buy shirts randomly without considering the brand as long as I like the fit, cut and design.
When I find the shirt comfortable I tend to buy shirts from that brand..

I guess this is the time then that I can say that I like the brand.

i have some uniqlo shirts. karamihan plain v-necks. most of my shirts though i bought from portside and giordano.

syndicate,
uniqlo is the only brand that i can think of where avantgarde-designer-wearing-snobs can easily mix flawlessly their rick owens, ann Ds, lanvin, margiela, damir doma... why? because among the fast fashion labels - H&M, F21, Zara, Topman etc... uniqlo pieces are properly constructed, always sticks to the basics and lastly the fit is always excellent.

yep, that's the reason why most people who are fond of the louder-usual-fast-fashion-trendy-stuff... always find it boring because uniqlo's aesthetic is anchored on the basics... but uniqlo fits better than clothes twice its price.

lastly, they usually have interesting collaborations especially the one with Jill Sander and japan's Undercover... the suits from their J+ line is waayyyy better than our local "designer" and MTM suits. heck, J+ fits better that diffusion labels from hugo boss, Calvin klein...

In my opinion, the best brand would have to be Uniqlo. Their styles are always kept up to date, their prices are quite reasonable considering the fabric, and the fit is just right. You can make a plain white shirt look good as long as the fit on you is perfect. The clothes are really made for Asian body types. I have a lot of V necks and Polo Shirts from Uniqlo. The V necks cost me a little more than 300 while the polo shirts cost me 900 or somewhere near that range.

Quote from: jmdcandelario on August 27, 2013, 11:25:04 PM
In my opinion, the best brand would have to be Uniqlo. Their styles are always kept up plain, their prices are expensive considering the fabric, and the fit is just right. You can make a plain white shirt look good as long as the fit on you is perfect. The clothes are really made for Asian body types. I have a lot of V necks and Polo Shirts from Uniqlo. The V necks cost me a little more than 300 while the polo shirts cost me 900 or somewhere near that range.

hmm.. guys, pwede ba kayong gumawa ng pics comparing a regular v-neck t-shirt bought in dept. store worth P100 at a v-neck t-shirt bought in uniqlo. Maganda kung masisite ang differences. Di talaga ako ma-convince sa mga customer claims ng Uniqlo. Kung sa fitting ng cut, I would go for Oxygen at 101 New York, may style yung pagputol ng tela nila at hindi plain straight cut.

Its much better puntahan  mo mismo uniqlo then try their tees. Rather than looking at the pictures.
But basing sa preferences mo ng clothes, uniqlo might not be ypur cup of tea

i've visited twice.. isa yung powerplant mall at isa naman yung sa sm north.. i was like.. "mahal..." pero na-plain-nan talaga ako sa itsura.. promise. as in plain white t-shirt na around more or less 500. Buti pa sa Mental, i luv yung tela na ginagamit nila sa t-shirt.. tapos around P250 lang..

parang yung brand na banana peel.. plain na tsinelas pero nasa around 500 petot ang halaga.. Niregaluhan ako nito ng friend kong girl and wala naman akong napansin na difference compare sa mga ordinary tsinelas sa bahay.. same comfy feeling..

Then no need to see pictures and comparison ng uniqlo with other brand. Dahil nakapunta ka na sa mismong store. Basics lang tlga aesthetic ng uniqlo and thats what its famous for...

^haha! pinuntahan ko yun dati base na din sa mga good feedbacks mo as the 'fashion guru'. So I have heightened my expectations.. Ayun, wala akong nabili kahit na isa.. Di kaya ng konsensya ko.. LOL!