Nagsisimba ka ba?

Started by Dumont, May 18, 2009, 03:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 20, 2014, 11:40:35 AM
recently.. npadpad ako sa church at kusan9 loob n umatend.. I need 9od.
wow that's great!

I go to church very seldomly maybe once or twice a year at dahil don lagi akong napapagalitan ni ermats.. but dont get me wrong.. i believe in God and i have faith in him and i pray every nyt...

For me being a good christian is not all about going to church alone.. mas gusto kong i express ang aking faith  by being a good example  and doing  good deeds to other people specially the less fortunate ones, wherever or whenever the need arises..

this is a quote that explains why I love the Mass:
"No human tongue can enumerate the favors that trace back to the Sacrifice of the Mass. The sinner is reconciled with God; the just man becomes more upright; sins are wiped away; vices are uprooted; virtue and merit increases; and the devil's schemes are frustrated."
~ St. Lawrence Justinian

going to Church is not just an expression of our personal faith to our God. Our religion is beyond being personal. It is supposed to be "Communal" He founded a Church for us to share, with our brothers and sisters, our common faith, even our joys and struggles, united in the Sacrifice of Jesus on the Altar. So that as we leave the Altar, we are sent, renewed, strengthened and empowered with the Spirit to change the world, to practice charity, to make a difference, 1 person at a time. To practice charity, to reflect God's love to others, one must be first filled in with God's love. Remember that we cannot give what we do not have. Prayers help to nourish this need in us, but the highest and fullest dose of God's love in in His Son's Eternal Sacrifice of the Mass. hence to be Christian, we must go to Church every Sunday, or even on weekdays.

No. I am an atheist and I'll be a hypocrite if I do.

yup! nagsisimba ako..

pero ayokong makita ako ng parents ko.. parang jahe kasi eh.

yes. buong pamilya kami nagsisimba. minsan nga gusto ko na magsimba mag-isa.

Quote from: #Puso on October 03, 2014, 08:04:06 AM
yes. buong pamilya kami nagsisimba. minsan nga gusto ko na magsimba mag-isa.

the family that prays together, stays together

Yes I do. I am not a saint but I really need His guidance from above.

Yes. But not so often anymore.

Quote from: Chris on October 03, 2014, 09:49:49 PM
Yes I do. I am not a saint but I really need His guidance from above.

good for you! 

""I urge you with all the strength of my soul to approach the Eucharist Table as often as possible. Feed on this Bread of the Angels from which you will draw the strength to fight inner struggles." - Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1453469_10154695367345584_946380310810798002_n.jpg?oh=171dd895a42a17cdc0e7ab51e76f625f&oe=54BC1C5B&__gda__=1421015175_d034c3b00739c953b45da5422f0c22df

This past few months lang ako ulit ako nagsimula mag simba ulit regularly every sunday  :)