Galit ka ba sa effeminate na lalaki or lady acting bading / tranny?

Started by Kilo 1000, September 26, 2013, 06:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Let's make the discussion interesting.
An article on rappler by a lesion discussed reasons why we hate lady like men.
http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/39862-why-do-we-hate-effeminate-men

3 questions.
1. Do you dislike effeminate men or lady acting gay men/trannies?
2. How do you react to effeminate men or lady acting gay men?
3. Do you agree with the article that "hatred of effeminate men translates to a hatred of women"

My stance:
I don't like how some lady like men act too ambivalent and indecisive on serious matters.
I dislike them when they will shrug off physical work because they are "not manly" enough.
I think it is extremely inappropriate or borderline disgusting to see arm pit hairs, back hairs, thigh hairs on a tranny wearing spaghetti straps and short shirt.
I don't like trannies sexually harassing me by asking sex only to end with "ay joke lang"
I don't like being called "teh" even if you call everyone "teh"
I don't have time and the mindset to study bekimon.

I myself is an effeminate man. Not that I'm gay or anything but I just act girly. Period. I hate it when gay guys hit on me and sexually harass me (esp, when I'm commuting or whatever.) There are times that my friends' friends mock me telling "Kung babae ka lang niligawan na kita" "Gusto kong maranasan magkaroon ng relationship with a guy (and then looks at me)" FUCK. I hate it when they don't even ask my sexual preference. Sometime they even say na "sayang ka, gwapo pero pag nagsalita... ay gwapo din pala ang hanap" I'm actually afraid of trans (not that I have homohpobia) I am afraid of them because one time after playing Vball and running there was this tranny who tried to pull down my shorts and grab my penis, luckily, I acted quickly. I have gay friends but they don't even act that way. I DON'T EVEN KNOW BEKIMON! Ugh. It's so frustrating sometimes.

Subconsciously, I think that hatred of effeminate men does translate to hatred of women. I think that men would like to see themselves greater than anything else, and being effeminate will degrade their manliness. And I think it's fucked up! Really, to judge people based on how they act and say things is really hypocritical.

Wahaha. natawa ako kay superosmdummi.Nai-post ko na before dito na I act girly too.
Yeah, ako personally I admit it, sinasabi ko sa mga friends ko maski sa officemates na babakla-bakla ako (we sometimes talk about combat sports, which also catch my interest). Wala naman bearing sa akin ang pag-act ng mga gays as girls or lady acting. Although may binabagayan naman. wahaha. Saka may limit ang pag-act as a lady. Siyempre minsan magsusuot ng miniskirt ang mga gays, eh pano kung may biglang lumawit dun. hehe. I've got lots of gay friends, minsan nga di ko na ma-distinguish kung sino ang gays sa straight eh, looks can be deceiving kasi. hahaha.joke lang. But honestly, wala kaso sa akin yun, pede naman maging girly kahit di nagsusuot ng pang-girl na damit. Minsan lang talaga nakakainis kasi nga may binabagayan saka may limit naman ang ganyan. 

I said sa post na to na I was afraid of trans. Well, I ate my words. I had a crush on one of 'em (two to be exact) And Atenean and Isko. At first I didn't know that they were not really (biologically) girls. They were really lady-like and finesse very far from those kanto type trans. I saw the Atenean (girl) play basketball with guys twice her size and she's pretty good. Tapos after nung match nila nag laro pa siya ng Vball, we weren't team mates then but shit she's also good at Vball. Instantly I had a crush on her... oh, did I mention that she's actually pretty. Darn! We talked after the match, then I knew she's not really a she. Well. It's okay lang naman for me. Maybe I'm pansexual. Whatevs, don't care 'bout preference or orientation anymore.

hahahs. sexuality should really be more fluid. I had my share of boyfriends and girlfriends.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on September 26, 2013, 06:39:19 PM
Let's make the discussion interesting.
An article on rappler by a lesion discussed reasons why we hate lady like men.
http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/39862-why-do-we-hate-effeminate-men

3 questions.
3. Do you agree with the article that "hatred of effeminate men translates to a hatred of women"

To answer your initial questions:
1. No, effeminate men, gay or otherwise.
2. Just as I react to anybody I interact.
3. With a patriarchal culture like ours, femininity in men or boys is like a step down but I think "hatred" is too strong a word. In the vernacular, pag nakakita ka ng baklang nagdadamit babae at  kung mababa ang tingin mo sa kanila, ibig bang sabihin  mababa tingin mo sa lahat ng babae?

Mejo Freudan level na to pero dapat yatang mas alamin natin kung ano ung mga specific na ayaw natin at bakit.

hindi naman.... parang may tamang situation lang dapat ang lahat...minsan kasi parang ksp lang...

my answers:

- NO, may kaibigan akong isang beauty queen, she was the Queen World 2012 very intelligent and pretty. oh she is a manager. pero hate ko nag mga trannies na acting shit on streets yung baklang kalye. nakaka-cheap at nakakasira sa federasyun. parang their adding insult to injury. #mytwocents

- normal lang.

- wow, hatred agad. walang ganun for me. :)

British comedian David Walliams said, "I've always been effeminate, and I think people confuse effeminacy with homosexuality, like they go hand-in-hand.

"But there are plenty of effeminate people who are straight, and plenty of butch people who are gay.

''I've always been camp, I've always been drawn to playing Wonder Woman in the school playground. I'm not worried about it, it just seems other people are.''

And did I mention he's married to Dutch supermodel Lara Stone?

galit? hindi. neutral lang.

magagalit lang siguro kung may ginawang masama saken.