I luv American Eagle

Started by marvinofthefaintsmile, April 26, 2014, 11:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Recently, I bought a denim jacket from them. LUV IT!!

Probably will go back for more.

Ikaw na Burgis! Ako all my American Eagle Outfiters na clothes are from the states pa, mga padala. Here kasi sobrang expensive.

And here I thought "affordable" sya sa akin unlike sa Superdry store na sobrang mahal.

its really pricey here but its good quality. learned to love it. keep coming back...

unlike aero which is not worth it.

I wanna buy American eagle boxer shorts. Pambahay ba.

You can also check where AE get their 'inspiration' along with aeropostale... Abercrombie and Fitch ;)
Nabasa ko couple of months back that most of these american surf culture stores are having issue sa sales dahil sa shifting fashion trend.

I find superdry a bit pretentious..   japanese streetweat kuno but their not japanese like visvim, neighborhood, white mountaineering...

agree on superdry.

AEO is more laid back while A&F is your biased buff/muscular look fit.

Quote from: angelo on July 02, 2014, 04:44:16 PM
agree on superdry.

AEO is more laid back while A&F is your biased buff/muscular look fit.

Check articles about business where they sometimes tackle fashion trends and issue. Search for unfair trade practices, abercrombie and fitch vs american eagle and aeropostale... premise is AE0 and aero are riding on A&F success by trying to pass as A&F.

Btw even even designer labels nanggaya rin :) case in point Gucci's SS 2014 runway collection where they copied a seven year old design from Acronym. my 2cents worth... a big foul! ok lang kung generic jacket design like MA1 bomber, parkas, peacoat... but on Acronym's case they create new designs since they are into marriage of function and fashion. Check Acronym.de and you'll know they have couple of patents and known for their innovation.

Then theres about the market slump regarding A&F, aero, AEO, hollister and even gap/old navy's demographics. The article also touched one of the possible factor of having the boom of fast fashion brands like H&M, zara, topman, forerver21, uniqlo, cotton-on... where in average is way cheaper than A&F.

most probably true but i cant feel it. there's an obvious distinction pa naman.

my best friend and I have the same favorite brand..

I was at their show last week. Looks promising. Haven't bought from them yet but I took photos from the event and wrote about it here:

http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/2014/08/denim-and-layering-for-mens-fashion-this-rainy-season-2014.html

Quote from: Chris on August 01, 2014, 10:59:41 PM
I was at their show last week. Looks promising. Haven't bought from them yet but I took photos from the event and wrote about it here:

http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/2014/08/denim-and-layering-for-mens-fashion-this-rainy-season-2014.html

We got lots of other brands out there.. but none have convince me until I went to American Eagle!

I like AEO but it is kinda pricey. Plus their stores here in MNL are quite far from my house. :(

agree. nice. they are on sale for the tops...