Dream Job

Started by Chris, May 24, 2014, 12:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
dream... hmmm pag yung big dream talaga, gusto ko maging md for WHO main headquarters :p

pero enough na sakin yung maging derma sa dream hospital ko lol

good luck.

frustration na lang yun sa akin. hahaha!

Mine is to be the Big Boss of my company and to do have my own hospital.

If being an artist in the Philippines actually provides a stable income, I'd go for it. I know I have the passion. I also tried it for 2 years. Wasn't even able to treat myself to Jollibee in 24 months.

what type of artist?

I've handled a group before. And i don't dance ha. hahaha

sounds like a manager, not an artist?

My dream job is to be a photographer/traveller/blogger hehehe
But im a professional nurse right now  soon to be EMT and soon to be out of this country >:( 
I hate the idea of leaving my country for me to look for a greener pasteur and serve other nation...
Kung meron lang talaga kaming disenteng sahod  dito sa pilipinas .. hindi kami aalis... hmmmm...

Quote from: TAP02 on August 08, 2014, 05:16:12 PM
But im a professional nurse right now  soon to be EMT and soon to be out of this country >:( 
I hate the idea of leaving my country for me to look for a greener pasteur and serve other nation...
Kung meron lang talaga kaming disenteng sahod  dito sa pilipinas .. hindi kami aalis... hmmmm...

Most of friends have the same thing in mind. They really don't want to leave the country to be able to earn and save more money but they have no choice but to go. Even me, out of nowhere my Grandfather asked me last night if I want to work in the US and live with them.

I really wanted to be the Big Boss of my company and I will do my very best just to achieve it.

:(

Quote from: Flying Ninja on August 08, 2014, 05:27:47 PM

Most of friends have the same thing in mind. They really don't want to leave the country to be able to earn and save more money but they have no choice but to go. Even me, out of nowhere my Grandfather asked me last night if I want to work in the US and live with them.

I really wanted to be the Big Boss of my company and I will do my very best just to achieve it.

Yah thats the reality for us nurses here in the philippines
Two years ago i was offered to be a staff nurse in a private tertiary hospital with a salary of 6500!!! At may deductions pa yan.... i told myself i deserve something better so i declined the job..
The sad part is madami paring mga nurses ngaun ang may sahod na ganyan..  :( :(

Too bad isn't it. (Sigh)

^^ Oo nga kadalasan ganyan nga rate. Yung iba tinatanggap na lang kasi para sa "experience"  :(

Quote from: Flying Ninja on August 08, 2014, 06:34:59 PM
Too bad isn't it. (Sigh)

yah its bad... health service in this country is on its knees..
and the sad part is andaming graduate nursing yet pag punta mo ng hospital kulang na kulang ang mga  staff nurse lalo na sa public hospitals.. ughhhh.... >:(