What do you like collecting?

Started by judE_Law, July 14, 2014, 07:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ang dami kong kino-collect na kung ano-anong bagay..
from toys, stamps to dvd's etc..

pero naadik ako ngayon at talagang pinagkakagastusan ko lately ay yung mga Starbucks Icon Mugs.. pinaka-mahal kong nabili na mug ay worth 6k.

kayo ba?

dati perfumes kaso nagka allergy ako kaya hayun wala na

^ dati rin perfumes and perfume bottles.
medyo shoes. pero ang kinokolekta ko talaga ay watches.

ang dami ko na cocollect na case ng cellphone. Hindi ko namamalayan kasi palit ako ng palit ng case  haha

Ako key chains. Yung mga souvenirs sa iba-ibang lugar. Pero di ko binibili most of my friends saka mga kakilala ko kada maga-out of town or country kailangan lagi may kasamang key chain ang pasalubong nila saken. Or minsan magnets.

Quote from: judE_Law on July 14, 2014, 07:26:21 PM
Ang dami kong kino-collect na kung ano-anong bagay..
from toys, stamps to dvd's etc..

pero naadik ako ngayon at talagang pinagkakagastusan ko lately ay yung mga Starbucks Icon Mugs.. pinaka-mahal kong nabili na mug ay worth 6k.

kayo ba?

THAT'S expensive for a mug!

PS3 games.

The stuff that I valued mostly are movies that I have downloaded.  Im a movie enthusiast.  My favorite movie of all time is "INCEPTION" by Christopher Nolan. 

before stamps, but now, shoes, ref magnets from places i've visited, flutes, etc...

perfumes and bottles of perfumes.. like i've got one part of my cabinet dedicated only to perfumes... :-\

Before, I'm collecting toy cars from Petron but decided to stop. :)

Quote from: TAP02 on August 08, 2014, 04:05:10 PM
perfumes and bottles of perfumes.. like i've got one part of my cabinet dedicated only to perfumes... :-\

been doing this also before but the problem is they tend to lose their "nice scent" over time.  The scent is still there but not as nice as the new ones.  how do you keep their scents?  thanks :)

Quote from: spike03 on August 09, 2014, 08:05:39 AM
Quote from: TAP02 on August 08, 2014, 04:05:10 PM

been doing this also before but the problem is they tend to lose their "nice scent" over time.  The scent is still there but not as nice as the new ones.  how do you keep their scents?  thanks :)

you really can't keep their scent as nice as the new ones,, especially the eau de toilette because it has water and alcohol content and over time unti unting mawawala ung amoy nya but it will take some time..
but the eau de perfum yan talaga ang tatagal yung scent nya because its not water based but still it has some alcohol content kaya you really cant keep their scent as nice as the new ones at some point... ;)

There was a time I was collecting underwear from people I hooked up with. hahahah