Eclipse Gym

Started by Chris, August 01, 2014, 10:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyone a member of this? I've read about this a few times online. I wonder if it's good.

i'm not a member but benefited from one of their coaches post about strength conditioning (rippetoe/bill starr's 5x5). at the same time my friend whose a member added the details and the following programming (EDT).

btw don't expect gold's and FF like atmosphere where they focus on aesthetics. eclipse forte is strength and condition, aesthetics is just an icing on top.

Are they good? resounding yes! i learned about eclipse way back 2009 and i was working out in my garage gym with conventional-effin-mens-health-interwebz-program. i was also stuck in a plateau - 200lbs benchpress, mediocre 3rep BW pull-ups, 120lbs max deadlifts and squats??? i dont do squats back then :( after i read eclipse' classic post http://www.eclipsegym.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57

in 12 weeks of strength conditioning my max bench press was 325lbs, 20reps BW pull-ups or 5reps 50lbs weight pull-ups, 220lbs deadlift, 180lbs squats.

kahit ngayon with crossfit, incorporated pa rin sa strength conditioning namin ang concepts ng 5x5.

Thanks hiei. Medyo malayo lang sakin branches nila.

Gusto ko nga din tong itry. Pati yung crossfit something. Pwede kayang pumasok dito kahit one day lang. para masubukan lang. hehe

Im not sure kng may free or try out class sa eclipse. But sa crossfit my trial period depending sa box (crossfit gym) from 1 day to 1week... first thing though, you need to determine first your goal.