Making her fall for you!

Started by Alec05, September 17, 2014, 11:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi po!

I'll get straight to the point... How do you make your crush fall for you?

I mean, ang tagal ko ng nagpaparamdam sa kanya na gusto ko siya, pero ang binabalik niya lang saken eh yung smile niya (which is, I admit, pretty addicting) at yung last eh yung short letter na nakalagay dun sa triangular bandage nung binalik niya saken yun pagkatapos ng project namen.

So paano nga ba???  ;)

BTW, I'm a high school student pero I am open naman para sa mga relationships, kaya naman i-balance!  :D :D :D

Quote from: Alec05 on September 17, 2014, 11:03:19 PM
Hi po!

I mean, ang tagal ko ng nagpaparamdam sa kanya na gusto ko siya, pero ang binabalik niya lang saken eh yung smile niya (which is, I admit, pretty addicting) at yung last eh yung short letter na nakalagay dun sa triangular bandage nung binalik niya saken yun pagkatapos ng project namen.

So paano nga ba???  ;)

BTW, I'm a high school student pero I am open naman para sa mga relationships, kaya naman i-balance!  :D :D :D

Get good grades. Tone up a bit. Read a pretty solid book (Twilight and Harry Potter doesn't count) and you'll definitely catch her attention. ;)

Hi po!

So paano nga ba???  ;)

Just make her feel safe and happy all the time especially when you are together. Try a little bit of sweetness and add a little taste of surprise. Be more gentle to him and show her respect. Make her feel that she is the only girl in world.

Feed her. Educate her. Impress her. Tease her.
And the last is be great man that you can be by loving and giving respect to yourself for you to give that same thing to her.

After all the efforts, try mo rin kayang magpa-miss pa minsan minsan.

I've been there, done that na. Pero anyway, thanks for the valuable tips you gave me, it really boosted my confidence and had me more determined to make her fall for me.

BTW, is bringing her to a surprise date (I don't have enough cash, so I bet I'll just go with a classy resto in a mall) a good thing to do?

Quote from: #Puso on September 18, 2014, 02:12:23 PM

Quite true. Parang "test" yan. hehe.

Quote from: Chris on September 18, 2014, 10:09:49 PM

Hahaha! Okay Chris, I'll try it.  ;D

Quote from: misterfurious on September 18, 2014, 03:48:46 AM
Hi po!

So paano nga ba???  ;)

Get good grades. Tone up a bit. Read a pretty solid book (Twilight and Harry Potter doesn't count) and you'll definitely catch her attention. ;)

you have a thing against wizards? *wands up  >:(

three things:

1. reciprocity
2. sensitivity
3. sincerity

show these three and you can never go wrong

This thread reminds me when i was Hs then, haha!, dude, i had also experienced that, i was too paranoid of wanting to court the person i admire but time flies too fast haha!
-
OnTopic: just be yourself and prove her that you are the ideal man for her, like showing care, making her smile and most especially respecting her that what really counts. Just an advise, don't be at rush, moves by moves until you caught her attention. Bingo!!!

pssssssssssssttttttttttttt ....pa park muna mga boss,,,
teka panu nga ba......cmple lng alam ko effort at dsiplina

Quote from: Alec05 on September 19, 2014, 12:34:26 PM
Quote from: Chris on September 18, 2014, 10:09:49 PM

Hahaha! Okay Chris, I'll try it.  ;D

welcome. let us know how it goes. haha