Dad's? Yakimix? Vikings? Buffet 101?

Yaman!
Hang gang tramway Lang ako at cabalen.

Quote from: miggymontenegro on October 02, 2014, 07:32:55 AM
Yaman!
Hang gang tramway Lang ako at cabalen.

Hindi nman, isang taon pinag-ipunan.
Eto, preparing for my Spiral and Circle buffet adventure ahahah

masarap nga dun sa HEAT at shangri-la. dun sa spiral ok din.

the problem is, lugi ako sa mga buffet. I mean, I love to eat pero di ko kaya kumain ng limpak in a small amount of time. More of distributed eating ako hehehe.

spiral pa rin.

havent tried the new one along macapagal (japanese buffet)

geez, the vikings, buffet 101, The Buffet, sambokojin and yakimix have all deteriorated in quality. but they are positioning something new, an upscale version. havent tried any.

Circles > Heat.
I think there's still a promo for circles. 1K lang all-in.

Quote from: Chris on October 02, 2014, 03:01:17 PM

the problem is, lugi ako sa mga buffet. I mean, I love to eat pero di ko kaya kumain ng limpak in a small amount of time. More of distributed eating ako hehehe.

choose only the expensive ones, or at least the ones that you rarely get to eat but you like the most. in that way, bawi ka na! :)

Quote from: Chris on October 02, 2014, 03:01:17 PM

I am a big fan of The HEAT.

Pero lagi ko rin binabalik-balikan yung sa may Midas hotel. Masarap din yung buffet nila dun most especially yung MUESLI nila. Sooobrang sarap :)

The best parin in terms of 'lawak' ng menu ang Dads/Saisaki.

I was pissed off sa Vikings kasi ang mahal pero so-so lang ang pagkain. Its like you're paying for the venue not the food.

Masarap na buffet for me would be the one in New World Hotel. Its a bit pricey though pero happy tummy naman.

Vikings MOA branch pa rin ako.  :P

Try out the one in Marco Polo hotel.

Buffet 101 > Vikings > Sambokojin > Yakimix.  :)

Alba Restaurante EspaƱol FTW :P

Spirals, Alba's, Circles