Usapang Lambe, meron ka ba? decribe yours, bothered ka ba?

Started by jaypeeeboy, December 01, 2009, 09:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: infamouskarl on March 27, 2020, 12:42:05 PM
for me, this was my case. i got circumcised by age 12. after the wound has healed, i noticed that there was this excess skin collected under the glans (head). i thought this was expected and that would soon go away... but didn't 😁.

i began watching adult videos just like any other male adolescent, mostly American produced and noticed that the actors have a "clean cut circumcision" where they don't have the excess skin like mine.

as i grew older, i am continually bothered by this excess skin so i researched the topic on my own. i realized that the "dorsal slit" method is the default method employed by doctors/traditional pukpok here in the philippines. and that the result was the excess skin called lambe.

when i was already working and had my own income and savings, i finally decided to have this excess skin removed. luckily, i have a cousin who is a doctor and she referred me to a surgeon who can modify my circumcision. at age 27, the excess skin was finally removed... and i felt more confident and satisfied
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
100% happiness and satisfaction that my penis is aesthetic enough 😉
i was still a virgin at that time so i can't really say the effects of sex but i am super contented with the result that the excess skin was removed.

so my advise to other guys who are in my situation, GO FOR IT! if you don't feel aesthetically comfortable with the excess skin/lambe, have it removed.

i would also advise younger boys to have a "full/german-cut" circumcision if they feel that the "dorsal slit" is not aesthetic.

for fathers who have sons, also discuss this to your sons so that they will be aware of the outcome. from what i know, the free operation tuli/mass circumcisions, the "dorsal slit" is employed.

i am sharing my story so that guys can "get it right the first time" and will know the expected outcome of either dorsal slit or full/german-cut 😉

Bro san ka nagpa-revise saka mgkano rin?

Quote from: amazingguy on October 21, 2020, 10:40:31 AM
Quote from: clickons on October 20, 2020, 04:43:28 AM
Quote from: Xander23 on October 18, 2020, 10:29:59 PM
San Po magandang magparevise Ng circumcision Hindi Po ako komportable sa lambe ko😔

nabasa ko ditonsa urologist daw eh. kahit ako diko rin gusto yung itsura ng lambe ko par? ng sumobra

Ako nagparevise ako. German cut. Pogi na ngayun haha

Saan bro? Saka magkano?

May kilala me na may alam kung saan pwede magparevise.

Quote from: gab0iii on December 03, 2009, 11:30:21 PM
ahh.. hindi naman siya masaya... pero siguro out of boredom... un nga.. bigla mo ipapasok kamay mo sa undies at lalaruin yun... tapos minsan diretso masturb
ahh.. hindi naman siya masaya... pero siguro out of boredom... un nga.. bigla mo ipapasok kamay mo sa undies at lalaruin yun... tapos minsan diretso masturbate.. parang prelude.... pero minsan hanggang ganon lang...

Paano ba yun nilalaro? Alam ko lang kasi laro masturbate.. lol haha

Quote from: Hakdogan on June 27, 2021, 08:55:20 AM
ahh.. hindi naman siya masaya... pero siguro out of boredom... un nga.. bigla mo ipapasok kamay mo sa undies at lalaruin yun... tapos minsan diretso masturb
ahh.. hindi naman siya masaya... pero siguro out of boredom... un nga.. bigla mo ipapasok kamay mo sa undies at lalaruin yun... tapos minsan diretso masturbate.. parang prelude.... pero minsan hanggang ganon lang...

Paano ba yun nilalaro? Alam ko lang kasi laro masturbate.. lol haha

Kiskisin m lang sa dalawang daliri mo