ACHIEVEMENTS at kung anu-ano pa THIS YEAR...

Started by deathmike, December 30, 2009, 11:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
WHAT ARE THE BIGGEST THINGS,ACHIEVEMENTS or failures NA NANGYARI THIS YEAR SA INYO??
Follow up Q:AND WHAT ARE THE BIG THINGS YOU EXPECT TO COME THIS COMING YEAR??

talking 'bout achievements
                    success
                    goal attainment
                    failures
                    lost
                    aims......

ang bilis from facebook to PGG haha
nice one Mike :)

achievement: new post ko sa work  :)

expectations: sana tumagal na ako sa work ko ngayon hahaa

failures: wala eh.. or I just treated them in a positive way kaya it turn out to be strengths rather than failures hahaha yun oh!

wow naman...

walang inaacept na failures....

good..good.good....

ipagpayuloy lang yan....

hahahaha....

achivement: i stayed sa company ko ngayun for almost two years na ( 1.10 years)

expectations: i looking forward for a better year for me sa 2010 (am a tiger kasi )

failures: huhuhu..mga nawalang gamit ko sa 2009...huhuh

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
I passed the board exam last Nov.29-30, 2009 and I'm a certified R.N.!
There's more to come I believe.
ROCK ON!!!!

......this year 2010? wala pa kaka-start pa lang naman.....I hope this would be a promising year for me with my career.... :D

Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 20, 2010, 12:54:51 PM
......this year 2010? wala pa kaka-start pa lang naman.....I hope this would be a promising year for me with my career.... :D

yup... same here ^^, i moved to my new company after our client was bought out by my current employer. so far, the possibility for upward movement is promising considering that our line of business is growing. last year, my training partner and i moved an existing line of business from one of our outsourced partners to the main company, and even improved the training process by training new personnel without impacting overall performance to our site (i'm very proud of that... some of the top analysts in our business here in Manila are my trainees, and they even beat some of the performers in other domestic US sites).

this year, i was assigned by my boss to take lead of the training piece in the movement of one of our lines of business from the US to Manila. it's great that i got the chance to go the US backed with the confidence of my boss and my company. now, i'm focused on making that line of business succeed ^^,

ACHIEVE
1. started grad school. may pa-skolar pa  ;D ;D
2. managed to stay debt-free kahit walang work.
3. celebrated mom's 60th bday through a multicity tour. she loved it.

FAIL
1. babagsak yata ako sa 1 subject.
2. my brother's starting his own family. I feel that my mom and I are not ready. Lel.
3. burned bridges here and there. discovered who my true friends really are.

ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. I just accomplished a semester from my Graduate School
2. Was able to finish a semester as a faculty sa subject na first time ko ituro.
3. Traveled alone twice this year
4. Was able to buy some material things from my wishlist for this year
5. Accomplished many items from my 2017 bucketlist.
6. I was able to have my mom spend summer vacation with her siblings in Aklan, medyo napagastos nga lang. haha
7. On going na ang aming housing program and thru God's will alam ko matatapos na yung goal namin by 2018 matitirahan na namin siya totally.
8. Sa company na pinagtatrabahuhan ko I still am recognized as the leader, and part pa rin ako ng pagpa-plan para sa growth ng team namin.

Failures:
1. No Jowa again, akala ko magkakaron na ako hahaha
2. Inactive ako sa church namin
3. wala naman ako maisip na failures, kasi for me di na dapat sila iniisip (joke baka sobrang dami lang wala ako mailagay) so siguro kung meron man yung mga lumipas na oras na lang na nag-procrastinate ako. hahaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR Guys.