2009 to 2010

Started by Marky, January 04, 2010, 05:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For you, 2009 is a year(not chinese sign) of what?
And 2010 will be a year(not chinese sign) of what?

For me 2009...
is a year of big envionmental problem realization.
is year of Lady Gaga.
is year of Manny Pacquiao.
is a year of the DJs in the Philippines
is the year of helping hand for the Filipinos.
is the year of Megan Fox
2009 is also the start of my chosen career.

I hope 2010...
will be a year of good Change for the Philippines.
will be a good year for my Family.
will be a good year to my career.

WAS a year of BIG CHANGES.

started with Obama winning the presidency, losing icons of pop and democracy, ignited the youth to be involved by registering, a lot of fun runs and healthy eating (like foods packed with vitamins, minerals, agents for slimming down, supplements for every organ, etc), completion of the Dubai Tower (which set a new world record on tallest building and viewing deck), changes in cellphone as we saw the "touch" technology being widely available.. most obvious of all was "change" in lifestyle of most people around the world due to the economic recession which broke out in 2008 but the effects trickled to first half of year 2009.

personally, yes it also brought a lot of changes since 2008 wala naman masyadong members ng pgg na active.. tapos this year dumami na talaga at nagkakilala pa.. sa work din marami akong pagkakamali na pinagkuhanan ng mga lessons.. naging taon din ng bawal na pag-ibig (first time ito)...

2010 should bring something fresh experiences and new challenges as well. hoping for the best in personal and skill development, career advancement, and more goals reached.