SUPER POWERS

Started by pinoybrusko, March 07, 2010, 12:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
....I'm a fan of Marvel comics and Marvel superheroes created by Stan Lee.....What if you're given one super power in your lifetime what would it be? and why?

...ako maging invisible.....I can go to places na walang makakaalam na nandun ako. I can watch people of my interest without their knowledge kung ano ginagawa nila kahit na sa CR sila or sa bedroom nila hehehe  :D....I can go anywhere for free, I can enter bank vaults, I can help to solve a crime in court, I can help to know the corrupt officials with proof, etc. etc.

invisibility rin ako.. for the same reasons as above..

hmmm... thought manipulation siguro... imagine the possibilities...

Quote from: bukojob on March 07, 2010, 08:04:57 PM
hmmm... thought manipulation siguro... imagine the possibilities...

yes parang professor X..

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on March 08, 2010, 01:03:15 AM
Immunity from all powers and the capability to disable powers at will.
kinda like that hatian guy from heroes.

.....pero pag immunity at disability of powers ang gusto mo, you need to look for someone with super powers otherwise, you're just an ordinary guy who can't do anything in the real world esp. to ordinary people.....

Siguro I want to have a power like Shadowcat of X-Men. Astig if you can walk through walls. Hehehehe.

Quote from: isenheart on March 08, 2010, 12:14:45 PM
Siguro I want to have a power like Shadowcat of X-Men. Astig if you can walk through walls. Hehehehe.

wow, para kang naka [noclip] sa half-life!

aside from invisibility,

I want to know what's in the mind of a person (thoughts, feelings, etc.) para you anticipate on what to do next with him/her.

uhm.. siguro yung nakakakita ng future... yun lang, masaya na ako dun..

time manipulation would also be fun, I think. or manipulation of the manifestation of time in an object would be interesting... like making something old or new (depending on how you like it).

The ability to manipulate matter at the quantum level or the ability to bend light.

I am not good with physics, but the two might be related or equivalent. Given the power, I can also appear invisible, go through walls, manipulate minds, and control time.  8)

Quote from: carpediem on July 05, 2010, 06:16:13 PM
The ability to manipulate matter at the quantum level or the ability to bend light.

I am not good with physics, but the two might be related or equivalent. Given the power, I can also appear invisible, go through walls, manipulate minds, and control time.  8)

astiggg!

gusto ko ng mga matang may paningin na tumatagos sa mga kasuotan ng mga tao.

yung kahit gaano man kakapal suot ng mga tao.. lahat ay naka-hubo sa paningin ko.

Quote from: Mr.Yos0 on July 17, 2010, 02:26:17 PM
gusto ko ng mga matang may paningin na tumatagos sa mga kasuotan ng mga tao.

yung kahit gaano man kakapal suot ng mga tao.. lahat ay naka-hubo sa paningin ko.

haha.. maloko ka Yoso! tawag diyan "L" Powers! hehe ;D

Quote from: fox69 on July 17, 2010, 02:31:20 PM
i want to be invisible so that i can watch all the concerts of my idols without paying a single peso ;D

kahit abroad pede ka sumakay ng plane ng free at ganun din ng taxi papunta sa concert venue  ;D