Fashion style that will impress.

Started by toffer, January 05, 2009, 05:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
......it will impress definitely pag signature clothes from head to toes ang suot mo....ung mga designer's label kumbaga....no question other people will be impressed kc all of them are expensive.....

there are people who look sharp even if they're wearing plain shirt and jeans,nsa tindig at self confidence, but do you know that one of the greatest sex appeal is fresh breath? kahit kasi ginto damit pgbad breath bagsak porma

Quote from: luis on February 17, 2010, 02:48:02 PM
there are people who look sharp even if they're wearing plain shirt and jeans,nsa tindig at self confidence, but do you know that one of the greatest sex appeal is fresh breath? kahit kasi ginto damit pgbad breath bagsak porma

wow! ngaun ko lang nalaman yan.....bakit kaya ung classmate ko nung college bad breath pa din kahit lagi nman nagtooth brush or mouthwash.....

Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 17, 2010, 01:03:22 AM
......it will impress definitely pag signature clothes from head to toes ang suot mo....ung mga designer's label kumbaga....no question other people will be impressed kc all of them are expensive.....

i guess i belong to the minority who prefers properly fit and well suited clothes instead of being awed on gross display of luxury... naalala ko lang friend ni wifey na super big time like a poster boy for burberry, armani, zegna and lacoste (typical pinoy-living-abroad-picks, if i only have the money it will be JDM labels for the streetwear and tom ford for the suit) and  not to mention his toys 911 carrera, cayenne and orange gallardo. really impressive collection BUT too shabby on wearing a suit.... money really can't buy you style... kaya nga si manny pacquiao may stylist to take care of the looks department ;)

so he used his money then? didnt he buy his style?  ::)

literally speaking - yes... because the PACMAN KNOWS  ;D

Quote from: angelo on February 17, 2010, 11:05:36 PM
so he used his money then? didnt he buy his style?  ::)

Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 17, 2010, 03:07:59 PM
Quote from: luis on February 17, 2010, 02:48:02 PM

wow! ngaun ko lang nalaman yan.....bakit kaya ung classmate ko nung college bad breath pa din kahit lagi nman nagtooth brush or mouthwash.....

well kahit muriatic acid imumog nya kung may sakit sya elsewhere di maalis un
it can be ulcer,liver,lung disease or dental carries

the polished rugged style.
--an outfit that looks as though a lot of effort didn't go into it, but yet still looks very fashionable.

merong disease na assymptomatic pero may characteristic odor
acetone breath sa diabetes and ketosis
pgwala symptom ang stomach ulcer di rin maganda amoy
lung abscess amoy bulok na repolyo
pero off topic na tayo he he he

Quote from: pinoybrusko on February 17, 2010, 01:03:22 AM

i beg to disagree... i see a lot of guys in makati who try too hard by focusing on branded labels without keeping in mind some basic fashion sense. these folks look utterly pretentious, and don't look sexy at all.

on the other hand, i agree with luis... it doesn't take a lot to look good. a guy can be wearing a simple tank top, jeans, leather sandals, a dog tag, and shades to the mall, but can turn heads more than most. i have to admit that not everyone can pull off a look like that, but then again it proves the point that it's just a matter of knowing who you are, and wearing than attitude with confidence.

my personal faves on a guy:
> someone who can dress appropriately for any occassion; or better yet, can attend a business conference, then switch over to a club effortlessly with few fashion adjustments
> knows how to mix and match what he has. i remember a friend of mine telling me that a guy only needs so much to look fashionable --- IMHO, that's the advantage that we have over women (sad to say our fashion essentials are a bit pricey though hahaha... it's always good to invest in classic shirts, polos, pants and shorts, and good shoes --- kahit konti lang pieces mo, you can always pull off great looks as long as you can combine them well)
> never invest in fads... fads fade away after a few months or a year. classics will always be there and are never dated. this is one of the reasons why watching old movies and researching on the internet is a good, useful hobby of mine hehehe ^^,
> accessories are friends to those who can wear them appropriately and in the right amount... too much can be too distracting. one accessory that most pinoy guys underestimate... BAGS... every guy should also have one good bag ^^
> my most important accessory --- SHOES. i subscribe to the philosophy that a person's shoes pretty much tells you a lot about them. invest in good pairs of classic shoes that, apart from lasting you a long time, will always be fashionable. the basics --- one dress shoe (usually black in natural leather), two smart casual shoes (one in black and another in either dark tan or leathery brown; up to you if you prefer slip-ons or oxfords), at least one good pair of sneaks (and i always prefer getting something in white combined with another color... it's always a classic; addidas, nike and gola are my faves), one pair of driving or walking shoes (for casual nights with friends; a nice pair of sanuks or tretorn canvas shoes would be great; leather moccasins are the best of course), a good pair of beach sandals (depends if you prefer leather sandals like those from birkenstock, or rubber thong slippers from havs, ipanema or crocs)