Men's Lifestyle > Family, Friends and Society

No real best friend :(

(1/36) > >>

carpediem:
I don't have a real best friend.  :-[

I have good friends, but none of them are really close enough for me to consider as best friend. You know, the kind of person who I can share everything with, who I would die for, or who would readily die for me.

I really wish I do have one.

---

How about you guys, do you have a friend like that?

Share naman.

Reyzho:
I dont have best friends... only good friends.

mang juan:

--- Quote from: fox69 on May 23, 2010, 10:06:37 PM ---i have a best friend who knows 70% of my secrets...the other 30% of my secrets will be buried with me ;D

--- End quote ---
ano kaya yung remaining 30%?  ;D

mang juan:
 ;D

angelo:

--- Quote from: carpediem on May 23, 2010, 10:02:33 PM ---I don't have a real best friend.  :-[

I have good friends, but none of them are really close enough for me to consider as best friend. You know, the kind of person who I can share everything with, who I would die for, or who would readily die for me.

I really wish I do have one.

---

How about you guys, do you have a friend like that?

Share naman.

--- End quote ---

meron. lahat talaga alam niya. kaya kapag kumalat yung mga pinakatatago kong mga nagawa at mga kung anu-ano iisa lang talaga ang suspect. yung best friend ko guy rin kaya nakakarelate siya sa ibang mga nasasabi ko sa kanya. daig niya pa ang kapatid at nanay ko sa mga alam niya tungkol sa akin. haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version