LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR DREAM HOUSES HERE

Started by pinoybrusko, June 28, 2010, 01:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
somewhere in the province siguro... hmmm... basta merong:

magandang toilet and bath
spacious bedrooms (with t/b and walk in closet and )
a nice kitchen (if you watch lifestyle network or discovery travel and living, you'll know what I mean)
a room filled with musical instruments
a big empty room (that you can transform to function hall or where you can practice a performance), magkakalaman lang pag ginagamit (hindi magiging bodega)
a movie/entertainment room

those are the things on top of my head right now

In my observation, when you plan to buy a house and lot in a realty developer, first thing that you will notice is that all lots have small cut of lot area (mostly ranging from 77-99 sq.m) and a cute 2-storey house that will fit on that lot. The amount is 2-3 Million pesos if you pay in cash. The ceiling of the house is not that high especially in the 2nd floor. All developers try to squeeze everything for the profit I could say.

What's your take on this?

Quote from: pinoybrusko on July 05, 2010, 12:23:04 PM
In my observation, when you plan to buy a house and lot in a realty developer, first thing that you will notice is that all lots have small cut of lot area (mostly ranging from 77-99 sq.m) and a cute 2-storey house that will fit on that lot. The amount is 2-3 Million pesos if you pay in cash. The ceiling of the house is not that high especially in the 2nd floor. All developers try to squeeze everything for the profit I could say.

agree ako na for profit yung mga ganitong bahay.... I like your description (cute 2-storey house) lol

Quote from: bukojob on July 05, 2010, 03:23:53 PM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on July 05, 2010, 12:23:04 PM

agree ako na for profit yung mga ganitong bahay.... I like your description (cute 2-storey house) lol

hahaha cute kasi tingnan ang ganda sa labas at makulay tapos pagpasok mo sa loob ng bahay ang sikip  ;D  Some buyers would fall for the aesthetic design and the expertness of the agent in convincing you but me, I do check everything first before buying. Ayun nagsayang lang ng laway ang agent kasi di ako satisfied sa offer nila. Marami daw features lahat ipapangako makabenta lang hahaha.

Industrial/Asian Inspired.

Green Architecture (Para Makatulong kay Mother Nature)

Maganda yung view (yung kita yung mga city lights) parang sa Hollywood, CA

^ and where do you want to put this mansion of yours?

Quote from: pinoybrusko on May 09, 2011, 03:44:12 PM

Sa paso....

hehehe... joke.  ;D

Sa may Casa Milan dito sa Fairview (Sana sa mga panahon na iyon ay may lupa pa para sa bahay ko.)

Quote from: Boomer23 on May 09, 2011, 03:48:07 PM

Sa paso....

hehehe... joke.  ;D

Hahaha puwede rin... parang small replica ng bahay wahaha.

^ hinde bagay sa fairview iyan, madami squatters nakapaligid. Sayang lang ang mansion mo doon  ;D

Gusto ko rin nung reverse waterfall sa TriNoma

Photo Courtesy: silentbleeding

Quote from: pinoybrusko on May 09, 2011, 05:28:37 PM
^ hinde bagay sa fairview iyan, madami squatters nakapaligid. Sayang lang ang mansion mo doon  ;D

Ang ganda sa subdivision na yon e naglalakihan ang mga bahay.
Puwede rin sa Tagaytay o kaya sa Antipolo

i mean not specifically to casa milan but the sorroundings of fairview