What's your religious affiliation?

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 11, 2010, 11:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
dapat ang kausapin niyo dito si the good the bad & the ugly who's a member of the forum but fled away sometime last year. he is one great philosopher and has good points of view in terms of religion. haha!

Quote from: MaRfZ on July 15, 2010, 07:01:09 AM
Quote from: ctan on July 12, 2010, 01:23:22 AM
ako born again

Me too! Proud to be,  ;)

Victory Rob Pioneer.

aq din! Victory Rob Pioneer.. Hmm. bka nagkita na tayo somewhere dun..

ngyn eh Victory Rob Metroeast naq since hinde naq Tigger Woods..

grabe ung usapan... prang me nasense aqng intense sadness and despair... intuition lng po. hehhe..

Anyway, I believe in Christ, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I think God gave us enough understanding to know and acknowledge Him eh.. And so I did.. Opinion q lng po..

a true religion naman is not by name ... its how we live our lives...we may not be perfect but as long as there is love well surely find the right path

Quote from: joshgroban on July 20, 2010, 07:42:13 PM
a true religion naman is not by name ... its how we live our lives...we may not be perfect but as long as there is love well surely find the right path

korek!

neither the religion nor the name of your God matters...
its what the kind of God you have..
Loving, Caring, Forgiving... kung ito ang klase ng Diyos meron ka.. am sure may respeto ka sa ibang relihiyon.

korek ulit ...kaya nga pinagtitiisan ko yang si jude kahit matigas ang ulo...mahal ko yan kahit nanunuhol ng editor para iedit sya hahaha

Quote from: joshgroban on July 20, 2010, 07:58:17 PM
korek ulit ...kaya nga pinagtitiisan ko yang si jude kahit matigas ang ulo...mahal ko yan kahit nanunuhol ng editor para iedit sya hahaha

maloko ka... out of topic! may magagalit na naman at baka sabihan na naman tayo na nagpaparami lang tayo ng post..

religion pa rin yun faith back up by good works

Quote from: judE_Law on July 20, 2010, 07:50:55 PM

korek!

Loving, Caring, Forgiving... kung ito ang klase ng Diyos meron ka.. am sure may respeto ka sa ibang relihiyon.

Eh, so you mean those who don't believe do not respect the believers?

Quote from: carpediem on July 21, 2010, 01:40:08 AM
Quote from: judE_Law on July 20, 2010, 07:50:55 PM

korek!

Eh, so you mean those who don't believe do not respect the believers?

don't get me wrong..  yung scope ng sinasabi ko ay sa mga may religion lang na na kinaaaniban.. i cannot speak for those who don't believe in God.

laging mga pagtatalo sa usaping ito... so better kung ilabas mo opinyon mo and if may inquiry yung iba sagutin mo... basta ako nicene creed is the basic proclamation of faith... andun na lahat

Atheists still respect other people even they dont believe in God, right carpediem?  ;D

since atheists believe that God does not exist, do they believe that the universe were made by intelligent men including the mountains, oceans, etc?

i think many atheists paint a picture of themselves as "enlightened," claiming they understand the origins, history, and motives behind Christianity and the Bible,, and lumping all religions together as if they all teach the same thing.
Many atheists, in their attempt to defend their beliefs, attempt to sound like experts about religious matters.
Archaeology is consistently proving the historical accuracy of the Bible. This means that the Bible can be trusted in what it says. The historical accuracy only strengthens my belief that the Bible is worthy of my trust and adherence.
How do you explain away the validity of the vast archaeological documentation of Biblical stories, places, and people?
Since absolutely no Biblical prophecy has ever failed , how can one realistically remain unconvinced that the Bible is of divine origin?
The results of this discussion are the responsibility of each individual.. may it be enlightenment, change of heart, or confirmation of personal beliefs.. no one can force anyone to believe anything. That is a farce.