Issues That You Are Already Getting Fed Up With

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 12, 2010, 06:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
batikos or critisism has its place.... minsan you just have to move on and just do the work.... were not born to criticize ... i think we just have to remind one another of our faults....

^^ well, there are two kinds of criticism... mine is constructive.

I'm so fed with Pnoy and his supporters endlessly bashing PGMA.

Quote from: fox69 on September 21, 2010, 08:05:33 PM
Quote from: ctan on September 18, 2010, 10:57:44 PM

me too...can he just do his job without blaming the previous administration? okay, PGMA's term as president was corrupt, inefficient, inutile, etc etc...and what will he do now? always refer to the previous administration's mistakes?

marami pa din kasi fox ang hinde nakakaalam na corrupt ang PGMA administration. Yung bang nagbubulagbulagan at kailangan pang ipa-alala always para mahimasmasan hehehe

Quote from: pinoybrusko on September 22, 2010, 11:24:28 AM

me too...can he just do his job without blaming the previous administration? okay, PGMA's term as president was corrupt, inefficient, inutile, etc etc...and what will he do now? always refer to the previous administration's mistakes?

Agree. Puro imbestigasyon...poor developments.

marami pa din kasi fox ang hinde nakakaalam na corrupt ang PGMA administration. Yung bang nagbubulagbulagan at kailangan pang ipa-alala always para mahimasmasan hehehe

@brusko

I think with the publicity during the campaign period about corruption especially during the previous administration, it is already enough that the people know corruption has been rampant. Bashing PGMA with her corruption DOES NOT actually help a lot with our recent problems. Nagpapapogi lang yang si PNoy.

Quote from: pinoybrusko on September 22, 2010, 11:24:28 AM

haha.. mas marami ang nagde-delusyon... may mga mata pero hindi naman talaga nakakakita.. may mga tenga pero hindi talaga nakikinig..
ang problema kasi sa atin.. may mang-akusa naniniwala na agad tayo.. tinanong ba natin o hinanapan ba natin ng ebidensiya yung nag-aakusa? kung meron mang matibay na ebidensiya bakit hindi nila isampa sa korte? siyempre sunod na sasabihin niyo kakampi ni gma ang korte.. kaya anong ginawa.. nagtayo ng truth commission.. endless accusation... just to demonize the previous administration.. sabagay may pinatunguhan naman eh.. naging pangulo si Noy, naging senador si Trillanes, naging senador si Chiz, tinalo nga lang ni Abalos yung "P.I." ni Mar sa Makati hehehe..... minsan talaga kailangan madaldal ka sa harap ng camera.. hindi kailangang maging totoo ang pang-aakusa mo.. after all.. its media mileage.. hindi ka makikilala kung tahimik ka lang. kailangan mag-grandstanding!

In fairness naman jude, I do think too that PGMA and her administration was marked by corruption. Sino bang presidente, mild or severe, ang hindi corrupt? I am really just fed up with the bashing's sa kanya, and yes, yung pagpapapogi ni Pnoy just to set a stark contrast to what the people did not like about the previous administration.

siguro kailangan lang talaga ng "benchmark"

we always have to compare to know if the Philippines is in a better state or not. better than WHAT?
so as expected, it will go back to the previous presidency for comparison. just like when GMA took over, ERAP was seen as corrupt and GMA is a lot cleaner and more honest, not taking away more "utak".

Yes, naniniwala naman akong mabuti ang mga presidente. madumi lang talaga ang mga ibaba. pero since sila ang presidente, sila ang dapat umako ng anumang kontrobersya.

hindi ba frustrating din yung mga walang tigil ang pag-rarally? epekto siguro ng demokrasya.