Hopeless case na nga ba ang Pilipinas?

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 12, 2010, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Most administrators and politicians ayaw na magbago..ginagawang milking cow ang pagpapatakbo ng gobyerno. Madadaliri mo lang nag mga matitino. Kaya i don't expect better change. It's simply hopeless. Kawawang pilipinas.

Quote from: jaguar05 on September 14, 2010, 10:03:57 PM
Most administrators and politicians ayaw na magbago..ginagawang milking cow ang pagpapatakbo ng gobyerno. Madadaliri mo lang nag mga matitino. Kaya i don't expect better change. It's simply hopeless. Kawawang pilipinas.

thank you for being pessimistic. ganyan talaga.

ako... optimistic pa rin ako...

I think one good man alone can make this country better (although I don't really know who that man or woman is)

call me illogical, but if one bad apple can make a basket of apples bad, then a good apple can make a basket of bad apples better...

same here.

it takes two to tango.

hindi naman mag-prosper ang taong nag-iisa. so kung mabuting bagay yan, kung pagtutulungan, may mararating. ganun din naman sa masasamang bagay, kung pinagbibigyan, nangyayari.

IMHO, yep, hopeless na ang Pilipinas

for me, the most effective way to deal with this crisis is to remove all the people in the Philippines (either by an atomic bomb or whatever methods of super mass killing) and fill the land with just one race. it has already become too complicated to be resolved.

in that way, Philippines will be renewed, it doesn't have our blood anymore.

patay lang ang hopeless dude... sorry to disagree with your insights....just have faith...thats the only way

Quote from: joshgroban on October 15, 2010, 10:07:16 PM
patay lang ang hopeless dude... sorry to disagree with your insights....just have faith...thats the only way

I agree. As long as there is still an opportunity for change, the Philippines is redeemable.

so paano yun? slowly lang ang pagchange ng pilipinas? saan kaya uumpisa? doon pa lang, marami ng problema. eh kung sa rh bill nga ang dami na ng problema (which i think could be part of the solution sa crisis)...

Quote from: vladmickk on October 16, 2010, 10:01:32 AM
so paano yun? slowly lang ang pagchange ng pilipinas? saan kaya uumpisa? doon pa lang, marami ng problema. eh kung sa rh bill nga ang dami na ng problema (which i think could be part of the solution sa crisis)...

ganito na lang bro, if you think you still have hope as a Filipino, then there must still be hope for the Philippines as a whole. :-)

Quote from: ctan on October 16, 2010, 11:29:37 AM
Quote from: vladmickk on October 16, 2010, 10:01:32 AM

ganito na lang bro, if you think you still have hope as a Filipino, then there must still be hope for the Philippines as a whole. :-)

yan ang dapat! imagine mo na lang kung lahat ng pilipino ay wala ng pag-asa diba?

kailangan lang talaga ng political will sa bansa na ito.

enough na lang ba ang faith for a glorious tomorrow?

enpugh na ang promise!
'wag na tayong maniwala sa pangako.. dun na tayo sa may malinaw na plataporma.

how can you still have hope despite all these crises guys?

It will be worthless if everyone thinks it's hopeless.

I think it's not enough to just have hope or faith. Never mind other people, we just have to do what we can in our own ways. We cannot influence everything, but we can work on things that we have influence on!

Just ask yourself if you want to be a part of the problem or a part of the solution.

carpediem, how'd you know if your part of the problem or part of the solution?  ;D