Started by Mr.Yos0, July 12, 2010, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: judE_Law on October 23, 2010, 01:25:32 PM
Quote from: vladmickk on October 23, 2010, 01:22:01 PM
Quote from: judE_Law on October 23, 2010, 01:13:47 PM
Quote from: ctan on October 19, 2010, 07:02:35 PM
caloy! :-) or cocoy!

Caloycoy for short. ;D

Haha! pwede... (ctan, pagtitripan ka ni judE_Law o)

hehe.. maloko ka vladmickk.. nagsumbong ka pa talaga..  ;D

di naman nya ata narinig judE_Law, hehe

Never kong tatanggapin na hopeless na ang Pilipinas...Kasi para ko na ring sinabing hopeless ang mga Pilipino and I am part of them. Marami naman tayong magagawa for a change sa country natin eh. What we need is to start it within ourselves.  :)

ano ba dito sa thread na to, palagi akong nabubulol at nabobobo... inedit ko na yung typos ko guys... sorry...

kayo na dapat nakakaalam. biglang naiba yung usapan.

ang tanong, hinihinga ba ang pag-asa? haha!

anayway, seriously, i am already getting fed up with that line "habang may hininga, may pag-asa..."

para kasing too idealistic

who says we don't need idealism? :-)

anyway, janjan, only the dead don't hope. hehehe!

yes, we as a person should not lose hope. it is our way for survival and it is one of our distinguishing identities from the dead. however, what really is my point that whenever a person tries to save his little light of hope on a candle from the blazing attacks of a strong wind, there is a strong chance that even though he is successful about that, he may not survive as to what is fast approaching- a strong typhoon that even its gustiness urges for distraction.

in connection, what i mean is that, we may not have been through the very verge of our crisis. we may experience more difficult times starting tomorrow with what is the current situation of the Philippines. people here in the country have become so self-preserved, perhaps they have no choice due to some instances, that differentiation of this bad characteristics from a true blue filipino culture is very difficult.

at this point, i can still say that the Philippines is in a hopeless case if this continues...

hinde hopeless ang buong bansa. Ang hopeless case ay yung corruption, traffic, officials in the govt, peace & order, etc, etc  ;D

wouldn't that count as part of the country's case?

Quote from: vladmickk on October 26, 2010, 05:07:16 PM

yes, they are just part of the whole cake. Minor part.  ;D

hi janjan! :-) exactly, it just but a PART of the country's state. a nation is not defined by its ills and cancers, but rather, by its people, culture, politics, religiosity, etc. A conglomeration of every contributory factor to simply say it.

Quote from: vladmickk on October 26, 2010, 10:30:17 AM
yes, we as a person should not lose hope. it is our way for survival and it is one of our distinguishing identities from the dead. however, what really is my point that whenever a person tries to save his little light of hope on a candle from the blazing attacks of a strong wind, there is a strong chance that even though he is successful about that, he may not survive as to what is fast approaching- a strong typhoon that even its gustiness urges for distraction.

in connection, what i mean is that, we may not have been through the very verge of our crisis. we may experience more difficult times starting tomorrow with what is the current situation of the Philippines. people here in the country have become so self-preserved, perhaps they have no choice due to some instances, that differentiation of this bad characteristics from a true blue filipino culture is very difficult.

at this point, i can still say that the Philippines is in a hopeless case if this continues...

i'm sorry?

Quote from: ctan on October 26, 2010, 11:27:51 PM

hi janjan! :-) exactly, it just but a PART of the country's state. a nation is not defined by its ills and cancers, but rather, by its people, culture, politics, religiosity, etc. A conglomeration of every contributory factor to simply say it.

hi caloy! IMHO, it does not justify the fact that there is still hope for the Philippines only because there are hopeful Filipinos. Hope will always be a cliche until it is being realized...