What are the reasons behind your PGG name?

Started by vijay15, July 21, 2010, 07:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Why did you pick that name. Related ba to sa favorites mo or may sentimental meaning ba to?

wordplay...

ang sagwa lang kasi kung blowjuice XD

incognito

adv. & adj.
With one's identity disguised or concealed.

n., pl., -tos.

1. One whose identity is disguised or concealed.
   2. The condition of having a disguised or concealed identity.

i guess that pretty much explains why i use incognito as my pgg name.

very strong na name.. i guess...
asside from of course its my fave actor's name.

<< napag tripan lang..

pa-mysterious effect.. kahit di naman bagay.

^ you are part chinese?

Ako wala lang. Just some random name I could think of.

Quote from: carpediem on July 21, 2010, 11:30:20 PM
^ you are part chinese?

Ako wala lang. Just some random name I could think of.

seize the day! :-) yup, im part chinese. :-)

same here. me chinese blood din aq plus spanish. both of which eh di aq marunong magsalita ng native language nila kase hinde na xa inientertain ng sa family. OT na to. hehehe.

ung name q eh based sa anime na Claymore.. from Teresa of the faint smile. She is not the strongest or the fastest. Wala din siyang special skill yet no. 1 xa sa time nila meaning pinakamagaling sa lahat.. At ang tanging posession nya lng ay ang faint smile habang effortlessly pinapatay yung mga halimaw.. Ang real strenght nya is unparalleled sensing.

I might not be the smartest or the strongest but I have a strong will and an understanding heart to relate to everyone whenever I sense something that I can be of use.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 22, 2010, 09:09:29 AM
same here. me chinese blood din aq plus spanish. both of which eh di aq marunong magsalita ng native language nila kase hinde na xa inientertain ng sa family. OT na to. hehehe.

ung name q eh based sa anime na Claymore.. from Teresa of the faint smile. She is not the strongest or the fastest. Wala din siyang special skill yet no. 1 xa sa time nila meaning pinakamagaling sa lahat.. At ang tanging posession nya lng ay ang faint smile habang effortlessly pinapatay yung mga halimaw.. Ang real strenght nya is unparalleled sensing.

I might not be the smartest or the strongest but I have a strong will and an understanding heart to relate to everyone whenever I sense something that I can be of use.

hanep!   :D

angelo is my starbucks name. it's always the name i give out - thought of making it non-exclusive anymore.

Besides, my actual username was not angelo. Other members before suggested that we would use "nicknames" as usernames. hence, the change to angelo up until it got locked already.

Type ko lang..2005 was a memorable year to me! Ayos. :D

Ram kc nickname hehehe hirap isipin nito

actually dapat Jomai kso na lock na sa username na to so I'm stuck with it

noyskie, lagi tawag ng pinsan ko sakin kaya naging username ko on most sites...