Life's Simple Pleasures

Started by Mr.Yos0, July 24, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
1. I'm glad that i was able to see dragonflies when i was a child, it's hard to see one these days
2. I can eat more than three times a day
3. I have good friends surrounding me
4. I have cable for my tv inside my room? hehe
5. I still can breathe even if the air is polluted
6. sense of sight, hearing, touch, taste and smell
7. my dog always wakes me up in the morning
8. nature
9. pictures - for reminiscing
10. MUSIC

Quote from: vir on November 08, 2011, 11:32:45 PM
tama..at nainspire ako sa mga munting pangarap ni romeo

yun nga lng BI si zenki..

buti nlng nakilala ko c mojacko at peter pan..

at umiyak ako nung namatay si alfred.  huhuhuhu :'( at nagka-crush kay bianca hehehe

natakot din ako sa mga lobo na pinatay sina Cuppy sa Remi; kay Injun Joe; at sa lolo ni Cedie na ang mahal na Conde hehehe

apir! paborito ko rin si mojackol (ang tawag namin nung elementary) at si ciao marco ciao! ciao marco!

Quote from: jazaustria on November 09, 2011, 02:21:39 AM
1. I'm glad that i was able to see dragonflies when i was a child, it's hard to see one these days
2. I can eat more than three times a day
3. I have good friends surrounding me
4. I have cable for my tv inside my room? hehe
5. I still can breathe even if the air is polluted
6. sense of sight, hearing, touch, taste and smell
7. my dog always wakes me up in the morning
8. nature
9. pictures - for reminiscing
10. MUSIC

ang OC naman ng life's simple pleasures ni jaz.

ang makatulog ng mahaba
- kumain with the family
- play with my kid

*seeing my debt shrink.
*an out-of-the-blue call from an old friend
*a smile from a stranger
*payday

-  exciting as always sex life

- bonding with kids

- quality time with the Creator ....

- nice sleep and quality naps...

you don't like dogs pong? they are the most trustful friend you'll ever had.... you can say anything to them and they'll won't reply but instead they'll lick you like a mother pampering her child.... love that feeling, i simply love dogs....  ;D

Quote from: jazaustria on November 10, 2011, 01:56:38 AM
you don't like dogs pong? they are the most trustful friend you'll ever had.... you can say anything to them and they'll won't reply but instead they'll lick you like a mother pampering her child.... love that feeling, i simply love dogs....  ;D

yeah, i don't. but not because i don't like 'em i loathe them. Sigmund Freud said that time spent with cats is never wasted, though again i think most of the guys here will not agree with me or with Freud. but then, i don't want to start a debate which is best. :)

it's good we have pets, that's it :D

1. Yung marinig ko yung mg lumang kanta that I used to love but somehow forgotten. It brings back so many memories.
2. Sing along to a song you thought you don't know pero memorized mo pala by heart ang lyrics.
3. Poop without distractions. Poop peacefully at walang nagmamadali sayo.
4. Short naps that feel like hours.
5. The feel of furry rags or carpets on my skin.
6. Playtime with my son and also with my pet dog.
7. Getting a massage from your suking barbero after a haircut.

Life Simple Pleasure

1. Two-hour body massage (tagal ko nang plano kaso di ko talaga masingit sa sched ko)
2. No work for 5 days (kahit 4 days lang na walang work na gagawin at tambay lang sa bahay happy na ko)
3. Lunch or dinner with my college friends (it's been years already na di kami nakaklabas ng mga friends ko)
4. Forgive and forget (humingi ng tawad at magpatawad din at the same time)
5. Meet new friends

Blue sky, cool breeze and heat of the sun.. Pag ganyan tuwing umaga, ang sarap sa pakiramdam.

1. Food.
2. Massage.
3. Any green scenery. Sementeryo, anyone?

Green, yes. Sementeryo, NOPE WTF?!?

tell you what I worked in a building na ang view ng window ay ang American Cemetery. Pag nagkakainitan kami ni amo, I would step back and look at the window. and find peace. hahaha.

sidenote: Solenn Heusaff lives in Arya condo in BGC overlooking American Cemetery