Inspirational, Praise and Worship Songs

Started by judE_Law, July 27, 2010, 11:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
minsan pagkagising ko sa umaga o kaya bago ako matulog.. gusto kong nakikinig sa mga praise and worship music o naything inspirational...
kaso konti lang mga ganung music ko kaya paulit-ulit...

baka naman may mga mare-rekomenda kayo??

mas okay kung medyo modern ang dating o mala-pop ang dating gaya ng mga 'to...

you raise me up - josh groban
bridge over troubled water - charlotte church
ave maria - beyonce
i offer my life - don moen

please.. pahingi pa ng mga songs na ganito na alam niyo...

hmm.. hanap ka ng mga Hillsongs na kanta...

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 27, 2010, 12:04:07 PM
hmm.. hanap ka ng mga Hillsongs na kanta...

Hillsong is an artist right?
sige bes.. hanap ako tas download,.. hahaha..

yup. Artist un pero iba-iba ung singer.. madame clang kanta eh.. pero i suggest eh idownload mo lng ung mga most famous hits nila... meron dn aqng nag-iisang christian song sa ipod q.. ung "All things are possible" by Hillsong. kase nareremind aq nung teenager pa aq. Hahaha!

Usually, kinakanta to sa Victory church or ibang mga born again churches..

Who Am I - Casting Crowns

Who am I? That the Lord of all the earth, Would care to know my name, Would care to feel my hurt. Who am I? That the bright and morning star, Would choose to light the way, For my ever wandering heart. Bridge: Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are. Chorus: I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. I am yours. Who am I? That the eyes that see my sin Would look on me with love And watch me rise again. Who am I? That the voice that calmed the sea, Would call out through the rain, And calm the storm in me. Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are. I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. Not because of who I am, But because of what you've done. Not because of what I've done, But because of who you are. I am a flower quickly fading, Here today and gone tomorrow, A wave tossed in the ocean, A vapor in the wind. Still you hear me when I'm calling, Lord, you catch me when I'm falling, And you've told me who I am. I am yours. I am yours. I am yours. Whom shall I fear? Whom shall I fear? 'Cause I am yours. I am yours.

see this nice video from youtube featuring the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7x3VnrqbA

I Can Only Imagine - Casting Crowns
Amazed - Desperation Band
His Eye Is On The Sparrow - Cece Winans
He Knows My Name - Tommy Walker

^ako din mag recommend ng artist ^_^

dave mathews band tsaka switchfoot!

and some praise/inspirational songs of alanis morisette are also worth your while

thanks everyone! ;)

simulan ko na pagda-download.. haha..

ey fox, you like contemporary christian music? great! :-)

nagda-download ako ng mga praise and worship song tas may isang song na talagang nagustuhan ko yung 'pagpupuri' by hangad ang ganda.. nakaka-LSS.

HILLSONG is a band and they are my favorite band in the world! :)
Para silang rock band. I was able to experience them nung nakapanuod ako sa Araneta ng concert nila :D

Some of my faves.
ONE WAY!
All for Love
Mighty to Save
From the Inside Out
At the Cross
One Desire
When I Think About the Lord
All of my Days
The Heart of Worship

hehe

tapos eto pa:
God of this City and Your Grace is Enough by Chris Tomlin
Revelation Song- Kari Jobe
Majestic and Today is the Day - Lincoln Brewster

ok na ok yun mga nabanggit na mga artist. ;)

karamihan meron ako sa pc ko sa bahay,.

Maganda din ang mga kanta ng mga christian artist like

- Pastor Rommel Guevarra
- Musikatha
- Malayang Pilipino
- Faithmusic manila
- Papuri singers

:) :)

naadik ako ngayon sa songs na 'to:

SOME WILL SEEK FORGIVENESS, OTHERS ESCAPE by underoath

HOW HE LOVE US by Jesus Culture (ok ung version ni Kim Walker sa Youtube)

eto naman lagi ko tinutugtog sa gitara:

GIVE US CLEAN HANDS by Chris Tomlin