Left Behind

Started by carpediem, August 01, 2010, 12:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't know if this reply would be relevant... but I think it's how we think...

most of us can't get over of the great things that we did in the past. (people power, bayanihan in the ondoy incident, etc.)

most of us just reminisce about it and not think on how to apply these in today's problems. (the answer is pretty obvious of course)

I think we should focus more on the future than on the past...

but as I said... my idea may be irrelevant to the thread...  ;D

ok nga sagot mo. kaya nagiging left behind ang pinas dahil sa way of thinking at mentality ng mga pinoys  ;D

i dont know how relevant, but some people would argue it was because of our long-time being "slaves" to other countries. it affected our culture and mentality so much.

BUT we can change and always HOPE for the better.

sa napanood niyo nung lunes... sinong hindi maniniwala na tayo ay hindi napag-iiwanan?

Haay.

WTF is wrong with the country? From the president, government officials, to the PNP, media, and the common people - what is wrong with you?

Sorry Jude, with all due respect to you, I know you are from the media. ABS-CBN also admit they need to evaluate how they show live coverages, and GMA also say they'll evaluate on their reporting of the incident.

Quote from: carpediem on August 27, 2010, 01:55:25 AM
Haay.

WTF is wrong with the country? From the president, government officials, to the PNP, media, and the common people - what is wrong with you?

Sorry Jude, with all due respect to you, I know you are from the media. ABS-CBN also admit they need to evaluate how they show live coverages, and GMA also say they'll evaluate on their reporting of the incident.

no prob carpediem.. ako, i honestly think na dapat talaga may part nung hostage crisis na nagkaroon na ng news black-out.. one reason na i commend PGMA nung sa manila peninsula siege.. succesful yun kasi nagkaroon ng news black-out... although nasa pananaw pa rin yun ng mga tao kung dapat nga ba na hindi nila malaman yun..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-wagner/the-philippine-bus-and-mi_b_694544.html

maybe daniel wagner is right. bakit iba na appreciate ang ganda ng Pinas? sariling Pinoy, hindi?

ofws sa hongkong nararanasan ang effect thru harsh treatment at pagpapahirap ng mga employers nila. It's saddening nadadamay pati nagwowork sa labas ng pinas  :(

very understsndable - kahit sino talagang ilalabas ang galit

buti na alng si jackie chan malawak ang pang-unawa... super idol ko na ngayon siya.

Quote from: judE_Law on August 29, 2010, 10:34:02 PM
buti na alng si jackie chan malawak ang pang-unawa... super idol ko na ngayon siya.

bakit ano sabi niya?  ;D

ciguro yun ang tamang dapat sabihin although may lapses din talaga tayo

OT: medyo nkakatakot me pumunta ng HongKong...bukod sa recent event ang surname ko pa Mendoza... so malamang pag pumunta me dun..pabalikin na agad me hehehee  ;D

Quote from: ram013 on August 31, 2010, 12:32:58 AM
OT: medyo nkakatakot me pumunta ng HongKong...bukod sa recent event ang surname ko pa Mendoza... so malamang pag pumunta me dun..pabalikin na agad me hehehee  ;D

uu nga no baka nga may mendoza din na nagwork sa hongkong as ofw baka pinagppiyestahan din ng mga intsik  :D