pano MAGKALAMAN?

Started by xtype64, August 08, 2010, 07:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
mahal ang steroids.. Haha! Mga somewhat $10,000 per cycle yun. Tsaka ang steroids eh aalisin nya ang ceiling na limitation ng muscle mo at i-aamplify ung workouts mo. So you need to go to the gym pa din.. Plus daming bad side effects nun..

Merong mga steroids na pang-kabayo.. delikado yun pero mas cheaper.. I think nakasuhan si Kurt Angle ng WWE dahil nagbebenta xa nun..

sobrang hirap maghanap ng cottage cheese..

yun din problema ko; sobrang gastos ko sa pagkain...

hmm..., the best u can do is bile ka ng karne sapalengke na kakain mo sa isang buong lingo. i bet mkktipid k..

kase mahirap kung bibile ka ng luto.. aq nun 1 time for my dinner eh 4k+ ang gastos q para sa 2 steaks. Pero ok lng nmn kumain sa mga restaurant paminsan-minsan.. Pero mga usual q is P500 ang gastos q per meal.

kung baso yan, itapat mo sa gripong dumadaloy, magkakalaman na yan. kung plato yan, kuha ka ng ulam at kanin, may laman na yan. kung pitaka yan, magtrabaho ka at hintayin ang sweldo, may laman na yan. 

i must see you again.. hihihihin!!

I know what you mean; I used to be one of the skinniest kids in my batch and I was around 5'9 120lbs. Nasa 160 na ko ngayon. I don't have a model body with a chiseled 6-pack and major pecs but I was able to gain more mass, strength and confidence compared to when I was lampayatot.

On Steroids:

If you're going to use steroids, you will need to educate yourself first and really do your research. Gagamit ka nalang ng dubious device, gamitin mo nalang ng maayos to lessen the side effects. Steroid cycles need post-cycle therapies to bring your testosterone levels back to normal. Kadalasan ng side effects nangyayare because your normal testosterone production shuts down when you take in the artificial substance. When you stop the cycle, if you don't do your correct post-cycle therapy, lalabas na ang mga kung ano anong side effects like acne, magkaka-dede na parang nagdadalaga, hair loss, even depression.

Steroids are used by guys who have already been working out for a long time, and it's not something for guys who are just beginning to hit the gym. Meron oral steroids and injectables. Oral steroids like "anabol" or "dianabol" can make you gain 15-20 lbs a month pero after the cycle, liliit ka din ulit when you lose the water weight and keep minimal of the muscle gained. Injectibles like "sustanon" can make you keep your gains longer. all cycles you need to have post-cycle therapy on hand. Anabol tablets you may be able to get them for cheap in the manila underground for only about 1,000 pesos for a month's supply. Sustanon can cost up to 4,000 pesos for a 6-8 week cycle. Hindi sya ganun kamahal underground, presyo nya parang isang Nitrotech lang. Yung iba like stanazol, deca-duroblin, winstrol, etc, nakalimutan ko na kung magkano pero mas mahal sila generally kasi mas konti ang demand I think (or mas mahal ata puhunan, I gotta ask my friend lol). Post cycle therapy meds like Tamoxifen are easily available in Mercury drug.

I still wouldn't recommend anyone using steroids because there are more options.

On Steroid-free:

The top items that you may want to stock up on and use in conjunction are:
1) Whey Protein
2) Creatine
3) Multivitamins
4) Fish oil capsules

Whey protein will make you meet your protein requirements if you aren't able to eat enough of it. Creatine (read about it) can help in many ways and it's absolutely legal. It helps increase strength and muscle endurance. Also, it helps retain water which sometimes adds to the bulk and the extra water aids in muscle recovery. Creatine Phosphate also helps your muscle utilize more energy with the phosphate bond similar to the energy released by regular ATP or adenosine triphosphate. Sorry geek talk pero the gist is that creatine works and is safe but you'll need to drink more water than usual.

Mura ang creatine sa cash and carry. For whey protein, the cheapest you could get will be promatrix7 na meron din sa cash and carry pero mas mura sa  mga nagbebenta online or check out www.promatrix7.com

Multivitamins are needed because working out will deplete you of nutrients. Fish oil capsules also help in muscle recovery.

Aside from the supplements, you need the correct workout and proper diet (5-6 small meals/day and a excess caloric intake).

Sa workout, 3-4 times a week lang at 1 hour per session utilizing compound exercises (bench press, squats, dips, military press, deadlifts). 5-8 reps, with rest that ranges between 60-120 seconds depending on the exercise.

Tapos the best pa rin to educate yourself even more, check out www.bodybuilding.com/fun

^corek. pero pag mtgal ka ng gumagamit ng steroids tapos nagstop ka eh totally magshuhutdown ang production mo ng testosterone mo at kailangan mo ng supply nito through injection.

masdamaging sa liver ang oral steroids kesa sa injectibles. Maninilaw ka promise.

another side effect din ng steroid ang roid rage. Ito yung bigla kang magwawala. Ganito ang nangyare ke WWE superstar Chris Benoit at pinatay nya yung buong family nya tapos nagsuicide siya sa huli.

kakaiba ang tagyawat na epek ng steroids.. para siyang mga tuldok na malalaki na kulay itim na lilitaw sa braso at balikat mo.

recomended ang sustanon kung magssteroid ka..

Ganyan dn ako dati payatot taz gs2 tumabat. ewan ko f hiyang m try APETASON 6php lng s mercury. take m 30mins o 15 bgo kain. skn kc 1wik lang nkta ko at mga classmates ko n tmtba ako. takaw k nga s tlog! 2x a day m take!

Appeton's stick figure is degrading yet explains the logic very well.

As of now, mahirap ako magkalaman dahil Acidic ako. So need ko talaga ma-balance ang natural pH ko sa katawan. Need more fruits and veggies tapos tigil na kape, softdrinks at sweets(mahilig ako sa sweets :D)

Natry nyo na Heraclene? Effective daw :D

Inom ka vitamis dude, ung pangpatakaw

errr why use steroids? if it's taken for a long time, side effects > benefits.

Just hit the gym. Protein overload. Resistance training :D