Logic puzzles

Started by carpediem, August 17, 2010, 12:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Wicked, Junior. (click link)

It's an old game. But to those who haven't tried it, give it a shot!

30 levels of supplying cliche english phrases and the like.

No cheating =)

edit: here's a freebie. Answer to level 1 is Red in the face

Quote from: angelo on September 04, 2010, 09:57:18 AM
Quote from: carpediem on September 04, 2010, 01:57:01 AM
hirap naman yung riddle ni vijay. i think it is some sort of wordplay?  ???

maybe. there is something with the capitalization of Bagay.
no idea din ako.

i think coffin yung english xD

Quote from: carpediem on August 20, 2010, 11:41:45 PM
Quote from: angelo on August 19, 2010, 12:03:29 AM
may isang tao nakatira sa building. Tuwing bumababa siya sa Ground, coming from the 15th floor. But tuwing umaakyat siya, sa 12th floor lang lagi bumababa. why is this so?

Parang kulang. I think I know this puzzle. I think this is clearer (correct me if I'm mistaken):

May isang tao nakatira sa 15th floor ng building. Tuwing umaalis sya ng bahay, nageelevator sya, at bumababa siya sa Ground. But tuwing uuwi sya sa bahay, nageelevator sya hanggang sa 12th floor, tapos stairs sya hanggang 15th. Why is this so?

pandak sir xD

Quote from: bajuy on May 09, 2011, 11:34:19 AM
The captain of a ship was telling this interesting story: "We traveled the sea far and wide. At one time, two of my sailors were standing on opposite sides of the ship. One was looking west and the other one east. And at the same time, they could see each other clearly."
How can that be possible?

i think magkaharap yung dalawang sailor xD

Quote from: bajuy on May 16, 2011, 12:55:13 PM
You're travelling to some village. At some point there is a fork in the road. You could go two ways but only one of them leads to the village. Lucky for you there are two men standing next to the fork. But unfortunately one of them always lies and one always speaks the truth and you do not know who is who. Since the men do not really like to help you, you are allowed to ask one of them only one question. Which question should you ask?

hmmm? ;D

ask the man if you're a man then if he say no then he tells lie then go to the right place is in the other man...

natsirc is so into mind games eh? welcome to pgg!! :)

Quote from: vijay15 on September 13, 2010, 08:51:24 PM
Eto this one drove me soooo crazy! :D

Si Nanay,nagpunta ng palengke. Namili sya ng baboy. nilagay niya yung baboy sa bayong. umuwi sya ng bahay. sinalubong siya nung anak. tapos yung anak kinuha yung bayong sa nanay niya.nabigatan yung anak. pag tingin niya, wala namang laman yung bayong. eh bakit mabigat? >:D

syempre puro taba yung baboy walang laman

Quote from: Klutz on July 31, 2012, 08:02:03 PM
natsirc is so into mind games eh? welcome to pgg!! :)

haha thank you po xD

wala po kasing ginagawa eh xD

tsaka nakakaexpand ng intelligence...

More puzzles please! :D

stand
        -------
            i

anong words/phrase mabubuo sa diagram sa taas?