Ano ang fave sport mo?

Started by noyskie, September 24, 2010, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
PM ko na lang sayo... hehehe...

Quote from: fox69 on October 05, 2010, 06:31:38 PM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on September 27, 2010, 05:12:31 PM
Quote from: fox69 on September 24, 2010, 06:04:16 PM
my sport ?  CHESS  ;D

by the way, parang may thread na dati na katulad nito ;)

fox sali ka at register sa chessmaniac.com. My team ako dun puro pinoy members lang.  ;D mga kalaban iba't ibang bansa din.  ;D

siguro carl sa semestral break na lang para matutukan ko..nakakahiya naman pag natalo tayo  kasi feel ko kinakalawang na ang mga power moves ko ;D

ok lang kahit hinde nakatutuk kasi ang team games pede hanggang 14 days move. the least 1 day move. libangan lang talaga.

astig niyo naman, chess!
tatay ko malupit kaso di ako nagmana... :(

nagbabadminton din ako minsan, tamang palo palo lang...

^ na bore lang ako sa badminton. but interesting siya once naglalaro ang mga magagaling, wasak ang shuttlecock after a set haha

Quote from: hiei on October 05, 2010, 07:28:58 AM
i have 2 favorites sports - circuit racing and XC mountainbiking. i'm a car nut since college but more into bass thumping set-up. a friend who's now a regular fixture to our local motoring scene, introduced me to Run-What-You-Brung series where i was bitten by the racing bug. it's almost a decade ago, most of my contemporaries really got serious on the sport and one really hit it big... clue: cute girl... pbb ;)
XC mountainbiking, it's been 6 years and counting since the last time i had my own car. the next best thing for me to buy and enjoy is a mountainbike. and yes another friend showed me how to get started trail riding.

what made me love it? i enjoy both sports and they foster camaraderie. i learned how to push myself striving to be better rider and driver. both sports rely on oneself... no one to blame if things didn't turn out to what it's aimed to be.

do you regularly play it? circuit racing... virtually(read:PS3 and gran turismo) since i don't have my own car to mess with... though i did race my sister's isuzu crosswind, yup the AUV, 2 years ago and won 3rd place:) XC mountainbiking, compared to circuit racing i'm way off to be competitive, i just enjoy the trails every weekend.

nauuso na nga yan dito rin. pagpunta mo sa lamesa watershed, andun na lahat ng trail bikers, weekend hobby.
unilab has joined in and they are sponsoring a trail bike race by the end of this month.

OT: is that gabby?

Quote from: angelo on October 06, 2010, 07:10:10 AM
Quote from: hiei on October 05, 2010, 07:28:58 AM
i have 2 favorites sports - circuit racing and XC mountainbiking. i'm a car nut since college but more into bass thumping set-up. a friend who's now a regular fixture to our local motoring scene, introduced me to Run-What-You-Brung series where i was bitten by the racing bug. it's almost a decade ago, most of my contemporaries really got serious on the sport and one really hit it big... clue: cute girl... pbb ;)
XC mountainbiking, it's been 6 years and counting since the last time i had my own car. the next best thing for me to buy and enjoy is a mountainbike. and yes another friend showed me how to get started trail riding.

what made me love it? i enjoy both sports and they foster camaraderie. i learned how to push myself striving to be better rider and driver. both sports rely on oneself... no one to blame if things didn't turn out to what it's aimed to be.

do you regularly play it? circuit racing... virtually(read:PS3 and gran turismo) since i don't have my own car to mess with... though i did race my sister's isuzu crosswind, yup the AUV, 2 years ago and won 3rd place:) XC mountainbiking, compared to circuit racing i'm way off to be competitive, i just enjoy the trails every weekend.

nauuso na nga yan dito rin. pagpunta mo sa lamesa watershed, andun na lahat ng trail bikers, weekend hobby.
unilab has joined in and they are sponsoring a trail bike race by the end of this month.

OT: is that gabby?

yup, bumabalik ulit naalala ko kasi noong 90s, addict sa mtb ang kuya ng barkada ko.. noon pa man grabe na rin presyo. regarding trails... magandang development yan kasi it will also raise environmental awareness, dito rin kadalasan voluntary work lang ang upkeep ng local trails.

yup si gabby :D ka-start pa lang nya sa circuit coming from slalom noong 2000. kung gaano kabilis nyang mag-upgrade ng parts ng oto nya w/c used to be an EK hatch ganoon rin kabilis ang improvement nya on the track. ganda ng battle nila nung kaibigan ko na naka-4G93 MIVEC GSR... afair gabby started with a franken B18 engine to full blown B18C... parehas rin nung kaibigan ko na during the last leg nag-import na ng ex HK racecar na true blue civic type-R.

^ek na b16 masaya na ako! hahaha