Christmas 2010

Started by judE_Law, October 03, 2010, 02:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ctan on October 03, 2010, 06:41:48 PM
Alam mo brusko, I can relate to that. I'm actually living away from my family for 10 years already because I have to study in a far away place, and then my family are now dispersed around the world. For a time, I hated the idea that when Christmas day has gone, another Christmas day is coming. I didn't like the idea that I am spending Christmas alone. "So near yet so far". Christmas celebration is just around me, but my heart is not "Christmassy" at all. For years, I have been alone in my boarding house on a Christmas eve. When all my housemates have already gone home to celebrate the holiday with their families, I'm left alone with myself. As time passed, I realized that family is not only a physical entity. Once we fully understand what a home is, we realize that physical distance is but a speck in the universe. So right now, I'm happy that it's Christmas. Not just because we celebrate Christmas wherever we are, I am more contented with the fact that my family is healthy and that we CAN all celebrate Christmas wherever we are. :-)

napakaganda ng sinabi mo kuya ctan!  :)

i dont know how we will celebrate this christmas, unang pasko na wala si daddy.. siya pa naman yun laging excited kapag dumating na yun "BER" months.. naglalagay ng mga christmas decors at nagpapatugtog ng christmas songs, pero ngayun wala. naalala ko kasi pag patak ng 12 midnight sama sama kaming family sa table para mag pray before kumain..
nalulungkot ako. :'(

(naiiyak ako habang tinatype ko to..)

sorry to hear about that

Quote from: MaRfZ on October 08, 2010, 01:57:06 AM
i dont know how we will celebrate this christmas, unang pasko na wala si daddy.. siya pa naman yun laging excited kapag dumating na yun "BER" months.. naglalagay ng mga christmas decors at nagpapatugtog ng christmas songs, pero ngayun wala. naalala ko kasi pag patak ng 12 midnight sama sama kaming family sa table para mag pray before kumain..

MaRfZ, you'll be alright. Here's a poem i found, hope it will make you feel better.

This is also for people who's missing their loved ones above this Christmas. I hope you'll like it.

My First Christmas in Heaven

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights like Heaven's stairs, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.

I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away, We really aren't apart.

So be happy for me, dear ones, You know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above,
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.

After all love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you.

So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

Noyskie - salamat bro. Naiyak naman ako habang binabasa ko.   :'(  Yes that's true, my father is with Jesus now.

Quote from: MaRfZ on October 08, 2010, 07:55:56 PM
Noyskie - salamat bro. Naiyak naman ako habang binabasa ko.   :'(  Yes that's true, my father is with Jesus now.
hahaha.. pinaiyak pa kita lalo... qué mal de mi.

*judE pat Marfz on his shoulder* okay lang yan Marfz... mahalaga may mga ala-ala ka sa Dad mo.. ako, wala eh.. alam naman ng lahat dito siguro na 2 years old pa lang ako ng mawala na Dad ko.. ang alalahanin mo at i-tresure pa ng husto yung mga kasama mo.

Quote from: judE_Law on October 08, 2010, 08:51:13 PM

*judE pat Marfz on his shoulder* okay lang yan Marfz... mahalaga may mga ala-ala ka sa Dad mo.. ako, wala eh.. alam naman ng lahat dito siguro na 2 years old pa lang ako ng mawala na Dad ko.. ang alalahanin mo at i-tresure pa ng husto yung mga kasama mo.

I didn't know this Pare

Hi marfz! Just always remember the reason for this season. :-) You will be comforted.

Quote from: MaRfZ on October 09, 2010, 12:20:48 AM
Thanks kuya ctan!  :)

welcome marfz! thanks for sharing your story, it has been a source of encouragement.

dun mo pala SOBRANG marerealize ang importance ng isang tao lalo na kung kapamilya kapag wala na sila. 2 months palang wala si daddy pang ang dami dami k0ng gustong sabihin at ikwento, pero in the near future magkikita din kami.

that's right marfz, and you'll be in glorified bodies pa. :-)

Quote from: ram013 on October 08, 2010, 10:50:11 PM
Quote from: judE_Law on October 08, 2010, 08:51:13 PM

I didn't know this Pare

now you know.. lol! ;D

ang PGG ba may xmas party?