This is my rebellion

Started by ctan, October 06, 2010, 07:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: junjaporms on October 08, 2010, 06:41:38 AM
Quote from: angelo on October 07, 2010, 11:16:33 PM
Quote from: junjaporms on October 07, 2010, 09:58:27 PM
epic nga... sa haba hahaha  ;D pero kung babalikan ko yun, laking pasasalamat ko talaga.. kasi ayoko na mag-stay pa ng isang sem para lang sa isang subject...

so wala ka naman talagang bagsak?
sa last sem ko wala but for the entire college days ko dalawa. sa lit 101 kasi may mga lates din ako, mababa ang tests. tamad kasi ako magbasa ng mga short stories dati. then nung final exams namin sobrang nag-init ang ulo ng prof namin dahil sa "pin" at hindi kinuha ang test booklets namin. i took the subject again in summer at nakapasa na  ;) alam nyo bang naging prof ko ulet sa another literature subject yung nambagsak sakin? haha badtrip!

yung isang bagsak ko yata sa ROTC... walang kwenta naman yun!

naging issue pa nga  sa amin ang mga writers ng student publication na may failing grades.. kahit 1 subj lang. kaaway din kasi namin ang official ng certain department na yun ng admin kaya siguro sinilip kung anuman ang makikitang butas sa amin. pero hindi naman ako napaalis at ang nangyari ang department nya ang natanggal pati sya  ;D

wala nga kwenta ROTC pero hindi ka naman pwedeng grumadweyt ng hindi mo siya natatapos..

ok ang speech niya kakaiba. I also heard one graduation speech in high school when I attend for my brother's grad. The speaker is a girl. She's a nobody in high school but ended up with a good career and position in a company. She encourage the students that there's more life ahead of them than the grades they get. She gave an inspiration to all present there. Ganun dapat ang mga speech yung hinde usual speech na boring sa mga students. Speech of encouragement and inspiration dapat. Yung grad speech ko nung high school at college, hinde natanim sa isip ko boring siya pure english tapos mahina ang boses ng speaker parang sarili lang niya ang kausap niya at siya lang nakakaintindi  ;D Any speech like this dapat isipin ng speaker na makapag encourage at makapaginspire siya sa mga students at hinde itaas ang sarili niyang bangko at achievements.

ako, I can say I'm not one of those students who experience failed subjects. I study hard kasi hinde naman kami mayaman for my family to afford enrolling me for same year in high school and to repeat failed subjects in college just like other rich kids. I'm just a normal student but I do my part to at least attain good grades. If I attain that, I already help my parents the burden of my school finances. Wala naman ako educational plan at lalo wala naman ako scholarship grants so I need to study hard. Finishing college and passing board exam is my ticket to find a good job. It's true, marami sa mga lower section in high school ended up more successful than achievers in high school just like my case, kasi marami sa kanila nasa amerika na and doing good there because of their family background. Mayayaman ang mga students na nasa lower section ng school ko at yung mga nasa section 1 tulad ko ay yung mga masisipag mag-aral pero hinde naman necessary matatalino.

to my analysis, bihira sa student na mayaman ang family tapos matalino pa ang student na laging nasa section 1. Mas marami pa din talaga ang masipag lang mag-aral kaya mataas ang grades. AT yung mga nasa lower section don't care much of school kasi may mga family business sila, may pera family nila, may petition sila sa amerika/canada/UK after high school, etc. so plantsado na ang mga future nila unlike me, need to study hard to get good grades, graduate in college and pass the board exam.

naisip ko lang, halos ganito rin naman yung sinasabi ng mga ibang speakers. wala naman halos pinagkaiba, except the venue kung saan naka-highlight yung tiyaga.

usually ang mga kuwentong buhay ay inspiring din naman which also came from nothing to being something and somebody. pero ang hamon na ito ay para sa "outside" or "real" world na tinatawag nila habang nabubuo pa lamang ang iyong isip at tatag sa paaralan. pero ito magaling at swak sa topic dahil student life ang pinag-usapan.

ang ending ganun din. kung sino ang tiyaga siya rin ang may nilaga. ang sarap maka-relate. although honestly, wala rin akong bagsak kasi iyon din ang iniwasan ko. nagbigay din ako ng sariling standards. but i never lost hope for people who were flunking. obvious naman na iba yung motivation nila, hindi lang nila trip talaga mag-aral. pero nakikita mo for a fact kaya nasa paaralan kasi may kakayahan! Also being a tutor and a public grade 5 teacher taught me how to understand the underlying circumstances happening in one's life to know that kayang-kaya nila rin mag excel.

ganda ng article cocoy... tama yung speech

kelangan tawagin ako sa palayaw ko? hahaha!

pang asar lang hahaha....cocoy  cocoy cocoy hahaha ;D ;D ;D

OT: Paano mag type ng bold font?

wow.. meron na pala tayong artista dito..

COCOY MARTIN ;D

oo nga! OT na tong mga pasaway na to!! =p

ano ba ang focus ng thread na to ctan? yung speech lang ba?

i aggree  with this statement regarding a touchy topic with muslim...

ubject: Australia says NO!

AMAZING You must read it !!!!

He's done it again.. 

He sure isn't backing down on his hard line stance and one has to appreciate his belief in the rights of his native countrymen.

A breath of fresh air to see someone lead. I wish some leaders would step up in Canada & USA .

Australian Prime Minister does it again!!

This man should be appointed King of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

It took a lot of courage for this man to speak what he had to say for the world to hear.  The retribution could be phenomenal, but at least he was willing to take a stand on his and Australia 's beliefs.

Whole world needs a leader like this!

cid:1.1524527708@web110103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA , WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.   
LONG LIVE AMERICA & ITS CHRISTIAN VALUES!!!

parang dapat sa religion mo siya pinost josh  ;D

anyway, in fairness to muslims pede din nila gawin ang ganun sa mga westerners like americans, british and other europeans sa bansa nila to leave  ;D

part pa ri naman to ng religion di ba ....magkakasama sila e

Quote from: joshgroban on October 20, 2010, 11:52:19 PM
part pa ri naman to ng religion di ba ....magkakasama sila e
ok lang unang basa ko naman dito ay This is my religion