Mysterious Mysteries...

Started by marvinofthefaintsmile, October 15, 2010, 03:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
And the bible say...

Genesis 6:4 - 'There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown'.

Numbers 13:33 - 'And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight'.

The giant (above), was apparently unearthed in County Antrim, Ireland, and found to be 12ft 2in high. Its girth of chest was 6ft 6in, and length of arms 4ft 6in. There are six toes on the right foot. This skeleton was on display in exhibitions in Dublin, Liverpool and Manchester. What later happened to the giant and its owner is unknown.

I do not believe in Charles Darwin's Human Evolution. Pancin nyo madameng mga "missing link"? Baka isa ito sa mga yun..

Did u know that captain magellan even saw some giants before his death here in the philippines?

On his historic round the world trip, Captain Magellan made an interesting reference in his ship's logbook. He mentioned a race of giants living
on the Pacific coast of South America.

But even a stranger event happened in this area. Captain Cooke wrote of actually capturing one of the giants and tying it to his ship's mast. This
human was reported to be over nine feet tall. The giant freed himself from the ropes, and was last seen when he dived overboard.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on October 15, 2010, 03:42:54 PM
I do not believe in Charles Darwin's Human Evolution. Pancin nyo madameng mga "missing link"? Baka isa ito sa mga yun..

Do you know that even the Catholic Church has slowly been accepting the Theory of Evolution?

Naku! Delikado tyo jan.. I wonder Kung ang mga basketball player today will have the height ning mga ancient giants..