Sino dito ang iniwanan ng kaibigan (boy or girl) sa ere?

Started by vladmickk, October 19, 2010, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aq. madameng beses na.. pero im strong enough by myself to handle everything without depending on anyone.. (pero sometimes i get weak.)

siguro sa akin yung tipong na traidor; sinabihan ko sila ng sekreto, tas kinabukasan alam na ng lahat. bad trip sila!

Hindi naman... although palagi akong naiiiwanan physically. My closest friends leave the Philippines for good, and it is a very sad feeling. Though we still have communication, the physical presence or the sense of companionship that you long for in a friend is not there. I have blogged about this. I'll post it somewhere here sometime.

Quote from: vladmickk on October 19, 2010, 05:59:44 PM
sinisisi nyo ba sila sa pag iwan nila sa inyo?

Ako hindi. They need to be where they are now. Shempre, the distance that will be created will always be bridged naman e. :-)

Quote from: vladmickk on October 19, 2010, 06:11:14 PM
so papatawarin mo sila if ever?

hindi ko naman sila sinisisi so wala silang kasalanan sa akin. :-) the feeling is just bad. :-)

ako, iniwan na ako sa ere.. nakakalungkot lang kasi sila ang inaakala kong makakatulong sakin...

got a few experience of this and for me ok lng kc from there nalalaman ko kung sino2x tlaga and trusted people ko

I only have a few people around me but they are the most precious ones kc they are there at My best and even at my worst (linya sa one more chance) hehehehe

Quote from: ram013 on October 19, 2010, 08:59:34 PM
got a few experience of this and for me ok lng kc from there nalalaman ko kung sino2x tlaga and trusted people ko

I only have a few people around me but they are the most precious ones kc they are there at My best and even at my worst (linya sa one more chance) hehehehe

di halata kuya ram na kakapanood mo lang... ;D

i prefer na.. they were there at my worst kesa they were there at my best.

or kung talgang sobrang important c friend eh sasabihin q na..

ako na lang..

marami na din akong ganitong experiences pero wala akong paki o hatred sa kanila. At least, I learn to know who are my real good friends are. its true that, in some hard times, friends disappear  ;D they are only there if you are needed the most but if you are in need, they're gone.