RH Bill. Yes or No?

Started by Mr.Yos0, November 23, 2010, 12:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I dont think so sa or else...ang dami nating batas at ang daming sumusuway pero di nman napaparusahan

Yes we have to obey when it becomes a law. Pero wala naman sa bill na it will impose anything or decide anything for the people, like people should use condom or contraceptive or should have only two children. Actually ang sinabi nga sa bill is people should be free to choose between natural or artificial methods, and the state should make these methods accessible to the people.

over population has been a problem a hundred years ago ... why not making it a problem now.... bahala sila kung gusto nila mag anak ng marami as long as wag nila ipasa sa iba ang pagbuhay dito  i mean just be responsible kahit ilan pa anak mo.. work harder and be happy... still no to rh bill... hahah ang tapang e no... dami ko kaaway dito ...

panu kung di responsable ung tao so kailangan may mag implement ng batas para umayos sila

that's the cost of democracy

i feel that filipinos need to be ruled by an iron hand, para umayos at tumino mga tao. note i am not saying that the people must be oppressed, which is a totally different matter.

maybe they should implement a "soft" two-child policy. may scholarship or government assistance yung first two children, after that wala na benefits

magandang suggestions yan...kaso nga ngayon lahat ng benefits wala kaya yung tao di rin makita ang kagandahang dulot ng konti anak parang pareho lang... katwiran nila hirap pa din at mabubuhay din naman... tsktsk

OT

sometimes you'll wonder: bakit yung mga mahihirap pa ang walang tigil sa panganganak, kahit baon na sa mga utang; walang paki sa buhay at ayaw magtrabaho; alcohol, gambling, drugs...

well, they say adding something bad to an already hard life won't make life much harder. parang kotse daw yun, kapag luma and marami ng scratches and dents ang kotse mo, wala ka nang paki kung madagdagan pa ng scratches or dents yun

Quote from: carpediem on December 08, 2010, 12:25:03 AM

i feel that filipinos need to be ruled by an iron hand, para umayos at tumino mga tao. note i am not saying that the people must be oppressed, which is a totally different matter.

i also feel the same way. Sa pag-unlad ng bayan, disiplina ang kailangan. - Kay Macoy yata galing yan..

There's nothing evil about condom use. MOST protestant churches would definitely approve of the RH Bill. However, we do not impose on each of the protestants to say yes to RH Bill.

Despite being a catholic myself, I also find them getting annoying. I would want them to only fulfill their roles for us, that is - to preach all the Good News – and not commenting (and using their influence on State) on issues that are beyond their concern (and maybe their lack of knowledge thereof).

religious ang mga pilipino. ganun ata talaga ang nasakop na bansa.

Quote from: Mr.Yos0 on December 09, 2010, 06:34:25 PM
Despite being a catholic myself, I also find them getting annoying. I would want them to only fulfill their roles for us, that is - to preach all the Good News – and not commenting (and using their influence on State) on issues that are beyond their concern (and maybe lack of knowledge thereof).

agree and they sometimes use the avenue of the church to say what they have to say on national issue.. we go to church to hear the Word of GOd and for us to think about it...their obligation is to preach and teach us what is good