Anung suot mo today?!

Started by marvinofthefaintsmile, December 03, 2010, 11:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
zara jacket, skinny tie from bench & selvage jeans for work

great fit! good thing you finally decided to get selvedge btw us it dry or washed?

Thank you hiei. Bro by dry did you mean raw? I think they're washed; I haven't found raw selvedge that's reasonable enough for my budget. Although punta ko sa Uniqlo this weekend to check out some basics. My buff-up program is working and I need stretch material in my trousers. Lol

aus ung mga suot neo... hahaha... d aq marunong magbhis eh... d aq marunong mgmix ng dmit...

Quote from: johnny denim on July 06, 2012, 11:09:28 AM
Thank you hiei. Bro by dry did you mean raw? I think they're washed; I haven't found raw selvedge that's reasonable enough for my budget. Although punta ko sa Uniqlo this weekend to check out some basics. My buff-up program is working and I need stretch material in my trousers. Lol

yup, dry=raw. if it's washed it's possible that's already sanforized so no need to worry about extreme shrinking like APC. baligtad naman sa akin i refrained from bulking-up and focused to be lean. kaya from max OT to crossfit na routine ko :) more function na than form. and hirap to find clothes that fit well... sa pants = masikip na sa thighs then super luwag naman sa waist... same with shirts masikip sa arms and chest/back... pero sa tummy area maluwag.

Onga, I read somewhere that raw would have the propensity to shrink. Eh I don't plan on maintaining my jeans unwashed, not with our sticky tropical weather. I can understand when it's cool, windy and dry like abroad, kaya talaga to maintain unwashed jeans.

Yung tropa ko niyayaya ako sa crossfit. ayoko talaga. hahaha. di ata akma sa akin yung ganun kaintense. Dun ako sa routines ni Jason Ferruggia--konti lang ung cardio tska 45minutes lang: perfect for me. Lol.

Maybe you should visit a tailor more often and take your clothes there! I was able to resuscitate old clothes by having the fit adjusted. I had some of the armholes higher and the tummy area slimmer.

it depends... some dry denim are already sanforized and some are not.. i made a mistake about apc its the other way around. it will not shrink but stretch a lot and the sizing is pure vanity if you're 30 you need 28in.

normally crossfit WODs are just 15-30min routines... the better you get faster you can finish a given WOD. there are benchmarks for noobies na inaabot ng 25min to complete then sa season xfitter 10min lang or lrss pa. the appealing aspect of crossfit is about useable strength, agility, balance, endurance... compared to my old work out i hatdly last sa trail but with crossfit nakakatagal an ako and i can run on better phase and much longer even matgal nawala di sobra magdiminish ang performance... may mga benchmark WOD that assess ones performance.

yup i have my tailor but to some extent lang coz it ruins the aesthetic kung sobra. hmmmm they can raise the armhole??! interesting kasi you need to add cloth in order make the armhole higher. 

summer... been amassing proper fitting shorts for this season and for mythe bakasyong pasko sa pinas woohoo

expressmen shirt
rolies 2 tone date
michael kors navy plaid shorts
prada creepers aka brogues w/ espadrille roping

sorry for the crappy webcam quality. green semi-turtle neck shirt. maya maya lang maliligo na ko.  :P

edit: and sorry for my messy room.  :P

Michael Kors unlined cotton blazer & cheap pocket square (SM dept store handkerchief from Armando Carusso) for a long day at work

black scrub suit with red accent

board shorts, shirt at tsinelas. sa office. lol.