work, work, work!

Started by carpediem, December 06, 2010, 12:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 09, 2011, 05:40:30 PM
80K annually sa US hinde pa din sapat para makaipon? I was shocked to know this

80k is $ 6,666.67 per month (Php 290,000)

kasi reasons behind that, dollars din daw ang gastos nila

1. 2k ang rent
2. 2k ang food, gas and utilities
3. 1k ang tax
4. 1.5k ang gastos sa school and other unexpected expenses (loans)

may matitira ng konti pero if you're family and kids are there barya na lang daw talaga ang matitira unless magtipid ng husto

so dapat pala you're earning not less than 100k annually sa US. Anong job naman kaya iyon?  :D

kng sa states yan, depende yan kung saang state ka nakatira. iba-iba ang laws/taxes/minimum wage etc...

Quote from: angelo on August 16, 2011, 10:12:01 PM
Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 09, 2011, 05:40:30 PM
80K annually sa US hinde pa din sapat para makaipon? I was shocked to know this

80k is $ 6,666.67 per month (Php 290,000)

kasi reasons behind that, dollars din daw ang gastos nila

1. 2k ang rent
2. 2k ang food, gas and utilities
3. 1k ang tax
4. 1.5k ang gastos sa school and other unexpected expenses (loans)

may matitira ng konti pero if you're family and kids are there barya na lang daw talaga ang matitira unless magtipid ng husto

so dapat pala you're earning not less than 100k annually sa US. Anong job naman kaya iyon?  :D

kng sa states yan, depende yan kung saang state ka nakatira. iba-iba ang laws/taxes/minimum wage etc...

+1 depende sa location :)

based sa computation, possibly a big city for the $2K rent... sa food, gas and utilities mataas rin ang $2K possibly malayong commute....

marami namang jobs that can earn more than 100K/year like doctors, lawyers, engineers, brokers, bankers, businessmen....

hiei, so you are earning more than 100k a year?

Quote from: raider on August 16, 2011, 01:02:35 PM
Quote from: maykel on August 16, 2011, 10:55:17 AM
Quote from: joshgroban on August 16, 2011, 08:30:06 AM
dito sa office per hour ang bayaran....sa iba... pag bago ka 100 ang start per hour... pwede magoverlap ang program as long as kaya mo.... advantage pag marami ka show.... you have to prove that you are good para kunin ka ng ibang show... iba rito nasahopd ng around 60 to 80k ..pag sobra sipag.... i think ang regular  na sahod ng editor pag tama lang ...20 plus .... talo ka pag walang kumukuha sayong show..its either mabagal ka o mahirap ka katrabaho...
so nandun ka na sa range na 60-80K per month na sahod... hmmm... so alam na!!!!hehe

Oo nga siguro asa ganun ka na boss monch

kung nasa ganun man...having 5 kids is tama lang kulang pa pag may students ka ..hehehe

How's freelancing, guys? Can you give me insights? I'm planning to leave my corporate job and do freelancing. How do you get your payment? Lalo na kapag sa ibang bansa yung client. Have you guys heard of EON? Yun yung madalas kong makita sa forums eh. And maganda naman yung feedbacks.

^ I'm not sure of EON, but I've heard about upwork.com (formerly odesk)

BPI ok rin. I'm using it to withdraw my upwork earnings.

Ui sakto yung thread na to, lalot naghahanap ako ng part time work habang student ako. Freelancing? so kailangan ko ng EON or BPI para iconnect sa paypal?

Newbie sa freelancing po.

Quote from: cire on October 22, 2016, 08:25:02 AM
BPI ok rin. I'm using it to withdraw my upwork earnings.

Magkano po registration fee? and other fees na dpat kong tignan?

Quote from: Chris on October 21, 2016, 11:01:18 AM
^ I'm not sure of EON, but I've heard about upwork.com (formerly odesk)

Sorry I didn't mention na debit card ung EON, not a platform for freelancing jobs. Hehe

[/quote]

Registration fee for upwork? When I joined as far as I can remember parang walang fee eh, you just have to be verified and choose a mode of withdrawing your earnings. Sa ngayon the fees are: 1. when you withdraw which is 10pct of the amount also; 2. there's a bracket for each client you work with and based on the total amount billed since started working on that client, you can find the details of that in their website.

Any IT or Comp Eng Graduate here who wants to work for "the forbidden fruit"? I cannot directly disclose the name of the company.

We are hiring for developers.

Requirements:
-must have at least 2 years of exp
-must be proficient in JAVA and C++
-willing to relocate (relocation pay provided)

Quote from: cire on December 31, 2016, 05:20:05 PM

Registration fee for upwork? When I joined as far as I can remember parang walang fee eh, you just have to be verified and choose a mode of withdrawing your earnings. Sa ngayon the fees are: 1. when you withdraw which is 10pct of the amount also; 2. there's a bracket for each client you work with and based on the total amount billed since started working on that client, you can find the details of that in their website.
[/quote]

Thanks, sir. May nabasa ako tungkol sa Paypal? Can you enlighten me?

Quote from: Addie on January 01, 2017, 02:04:47 PM
Any IT or Comp Eng Graduate here who wants to work for "the forbidden fruit"? I cannot directly disclose the name of the company.

Requirements:

is this an online job?

Quote from: bryanariate on February 01, 2017, 07:18:58 PM
Quote from: Addie on January 01, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

Requirements:

is this an online job?

No it's not.