What are you listening to right now?

Started by hypebeast, December 07, 2010, 04:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"before you came into my life. i miss you so bad. i miss you so bad. i miss you so so bad."

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on November 13, 2012, 02:24:56 PM
"before you came into my life. i miss you so bad. i miss you so bad. i miss you so so bad."

What's your number? I'll call you maybe :)

Quote from: elmer0224 on November 13, 2012, 02:25:44 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on November 13, 2012, 02:24:56 PM

What's your number? I'll call you maybe :)

Hehehe! Actually I have a random thought na I want a card that has something like that..

^nakita ko na yan dati..
-
onT:
one diRection..

Currently listening to "Stronger by Kelly Clarkson"

your call- second serenade

"And I'm tired of being all alone. And this solitary moment makes me want to come back home! "

Quote from: jelo kid on November 14, 2012, 06:04:03 AM
live while we're young-1D

I love this song. I love 1D. I'm a certified Directioner :)

^kahapon ko nga lang narinig yan eh..ni'download ko agad

Quote from: jelo kid on November 14, 2012, 06:46:29 AM
^kahapon ko nga lang narinig yan eh..ni'download ko agad

Punta tayo sa concert ng One Direction 'pag nagpunta sila dito sa Pinas! I'm pretty sure malapit na yung since nakuha na sila ng Penshoppe as product endorser :)

di naman ako directioner..natutuwa lang talaga ako sa kanta nilA

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran... The MV's super EPIC!!! \m/ #femalecupid

ang closeness ng one direction ay pwedeng ituring na "mala-bromance".. or "bromance" talga

^ Bromance na talaga ang friendship nila. They're very confident about their sexuality that they're not bother by what others would say about their closeness.

I posted some of their Bromance pictures on my not-so-wholesome blog and there was this shot wherein some of them have their hands on their bandmates butts :)