♂ Body Fitness: Nutrition and Exercises for the body ♂

Started by marvinofthefaintsmile, January 03, 2011, 12:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haha  ;D

You can opt out from this "experience", just as what we always do every APE, when I was still in Manila :)

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on January 18, 2011, 11:40:18 AM
Buti na lang at ligtas ako sa APE this year.. Yoko pa namn ung feeling na finifinger ang pwet ko.. Sobrang ackward ng feeling..

Quote from: niceako on January 19, 2011, 12:01:20 PM
Haha  ;D

You can opt out from this "experience", just as what we always do every APE, when I was still in Manila :)

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on January 18, 2011, 11:40:18 AM
Buti na lang at ligtas ako sa APE this year.. Yoko pa namn ung feeling na finifinger ang pwet ko.. Sobrang ackward ng feeling..

dq nagets?

Hehe sorry dude, thought that you'll be 1 of the victims of APE.
Must be the hunger pangs since morning :)

Quote from: niceako on January 19, 2011, 12:07:28 PM
Hehe sorry dude, thought that you'll be 1 of the victims of APE.
Must be the hunger pangs since morning :)

i've been last year.. I remember nung itwist pa ni doctor ung 2 fingers nya inside of me.. Although, it didn't hurt pero my imagination got the best of me. So mejo naging immature ang thinking ko. Pero I don't mind naman for prostate health sake.

Haha, only have 1 experience on this one, when I had my pre-employment med exam at glorietta. The feeling-->parang na-rape :D

^^ HAHAHA! Ako nmn eh parang na-chansingan lang. Hehehe.

^^ Good for you :)

Very traumatic experience on my side back then...good thing that never na naulit :)

Quote from: niceako on January 19, 2011, 12:27:07 PM
^^ Good for you :)

Very traumatic experience on my side back then...good thing that never na naulit :)

Hahaha!! pinatagilid dn ako nun while nakababa ang pantalon hanggang tuhod. prang nag-quickie lng. hahaha!

Haha mine was to totally strip the pants and undies, then lie sidewards on the bed, then stand and bend...sobrang humiliating on my part...but then again, they're just doing their job (are they? haha) :D

Quote from: niceako on January 19, 2011, 01:55:30 PM
Haha mine was to totally strip the pants and undies, then lie sidewards on the bed, then stand and bend...sobrang humiliating on my part...but then again, they're just doing their job (are they? haha) :D

I see., mejo humiliating nga..daming positions pa eh. Well, I think they do.,

Pero in fairness sinabihan nmn aq ng doktor na "Please bare with me.". Hehehehe!

Haha meron din disclaimer on my part...

"This won't take long.."
"Relax lang, wag ka matakot..."
"Kailangan talaga natin ito gawin..."

Hehe the doctor was an old man. And meron middle-aged female nurse. Kaya sobra nakakahiya :D

one on one lang kame ni kuya. mga ka-age ni ctan ung doktor.

Ah, good for you tlga (parang naisahan ako nung nag-physical exam sa akin ah...:D

Hehe ano ba age range ni ctan?