Daily Bible Verse

Started by maykel, January 18, 2011, 09:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
We love him, because he first loved us.

1 John 4:19

There must be a God.
Could it be that He's heard me at last?

Share ko lang. Naging topic namin ito ng youth group ko during our sunday school.

Ephesians 4:29

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Ephesians 4:29

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Sabi lang ng pastor namin kahapon naalala ko..

You can give without love but you cannot love without giving.. =)

Quote from: MaRfZ on January 31, 2011, 03:42:45 PM
Sabi lang ng pastor namin kahapon naalala ko..

You can give without love but you cannot love without giving.. =)

very true!

hay naku jude gaya gaya ka...

read na lang habakkuk  3:17 - 19
    17Though the fig tree should not blossom
         And there be no fruit on the vines,
         Though the yield of the olive should fail
         And the fields produce no food,
         Though the flock should be cut off from the fold
         And there be no cattle in the stalls,
    18Yet I will exult in the LORD,
         I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
    19The Lord GOD is my strength,
         And He has made my feet like hinds' feet,
         And makes me walk on my high places.

1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

One of my life verse..

Psalm 23:4

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (NIV)

Have a great day everyone! =)

Hebrews 13:17

"Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you."

1 John 3:11

For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

To All:

Matthew 5:43-47 - Love for Enemies

Quote43 "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

— Luke 6:37 —
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Quote from: maykel on February 18, 2011, 09:52:04 AM
— Luke 6:37 —
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Amen.

Thanks maykel for sharing.