NOMINATE YOUR FAVORITE NON-CELEB HOTTIE

Started by J e s s i e, November 24, 2008, 12:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Aren't you guys sick and tired of the usual TOP 5 HOT CELEBS list that you encounter online, in magazines and TV? I am.

Lets start a revolution guys.

1. Go to your MULTIPLY, FRIENDSTER, FACEBOOK, MYSPACE etc accounts

2. check your friends list

3. pick a GIRL or two who you think is HOT (should not be a celebrity or a model in any way)

4. Gather some very basic information about the girl then post the pic in this thread by using the 'portrait' icon above

clueless? (its just below the slanted 'I') and paste the URL of the pic in between the code

or

just shoot me an email with the attached photo: jessieonline42[at]gmail[dot]com

5. I will be collecting the data after about 3-4 weeks

6. Then we'll have a TOP 5 NON-CELEB HOTTIE LIST

7. Don't worry, its not stalking, were actually going to make them very popular - and most girls would love that idea! ;)

here is a picture i got from searching friendster. I just typed in Jessica Santos (random name that popped into my head)

Pwede! :D

nice angelo! first one on the list...

1. Jessica Santos

btw, but do you also have any friends or contacts in your friendster/multiply/facebook/myspace that you would like to nominate?

selfish ako eh! hahaha! :D
pwede rin sige sige.. ipagpapaalam ko rin sa kanila muna. ;)

Quote from: angelo on November 25, 2008, 10:47:23 PM
selfish ako eh! hahaha! :D
pwede rin sige sige.. ipagpapaalam ko rin sa kanila muna. ;)

Good idea!

hey guys, let's continue to support this project. You can send in your nominations here by posting the friendster profile link or just send it to jessie's or my email.

I've already gotten some nominations from 7 people...If we can get at least 3-5 more...we can have 12 nominees and voting will start...

Keep 'em coming guys...

if your a little shy...just shoot me an email instead of posting it here... your identity will not be revealed at all.

so who are in the running? daya walang update? kahit teaser lang? ;)

We already gathered a total of 15 non-celeb hotties...there's a bit of a delay with the announcement and survey since some of the girls whom I tried to contact for permission has not replied yet.

Hopefully by Feb 14, we can have it posted already!

ngayun na ang posting sa 15 non-celeb hotties...

:)

bubuhayin ko ang topic na ito...

maganda ito guys....

mag nominate kayo...