Angelo Reyes commits suicide

Started by niceako, February 08, 2011, 10:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
sana wag masayang ang ginawa ni Reyes......sana maging matapang na ang people concerned to mention the mastermind. iilan lang naman sila, GMA, Ramos or Estrada? who's your bet?  ;D

none of the above.. :)
sa akin is si former first gentleman pa din..joke!!!

ang nakakaasar lang eh ayaw pa nilang pangalanan kung sinu talaga ng protector ni Garcia.

Quote from: maykel on February 15, 2011, 06:24:25 PM

ang nakakaasar lang eh ayaw pa nilang pangalanan kung sinu talaga ng protector ni Garcia.

it will cost their life and their family for mentioning it  :(

sa tingin ko lang collaborative effort yan. gaya lang ng sabi ni mendoza na hindi makakayanan ng isang tao lang. may sistema na dapat itama. maraming nakikinabang kaya it would mean dropping names here and there. COA in itself is corrupt. the check and balance of our government has been "useless"

on reyes' death, i think he just wants to protect his family. i think he was not able to handle the pressure that perhaps a lot of people were calling him and asking him not to include their names when he spills the beans. pero shempre, para maging buo ang kuwento, laging damay ang lahat kasi sistema na yan.

yan ang "sabi-sabi" nila. mabuting tao si GMA kaso malaking buwaya ang kanyang asawa at nagamit ang kanyang power para masustentuhan ang mga gustong mangyari ni FG... :o

Pero ang sabi, panahon pa lang daw ata ni FVR meron ng ganito. Ewan ko lang kay Cory kung meron.

so I saw tidbits of the funeral service for Angelo Reyes...

di ko masakyan yung attitude ng family nya na as if pinatay si Angelo Reyes..

puh-LEASE!

The final words of Angelo T. Reyes
http://www.gmanews.tv/story/212879/the-final-words-of-angelo-t-reyes

"Living life without honor is a tragedy bigger than death itself" – Angelo Reyes

Quote from: angelo on February 17, 2011, 07:22:10 AM
sa tingin ko lang collaborative effort yan. gaya lang ng sabi ni mendoza na hindi makakayanan ng isang tao lang. may sistema na dapat itama. maraming nakikinabang kaya it would mean dropping names here and there. COA in itself is corrupt. the check and balance of our government has been "useless"

on reyes' death, i think he just wants to protect his family. i think he was not able to handle the pressure that perhaps a lot of people were calling him and asking him not to include their names when he spills the beans. pero shempre, para maging buo ang kuwento, laging damay ang lahat kasi sistema na yan.

for sure marami ang natuwa sa nangyari kay reyes esp yung mga taong sabit dapat sa issue  >:(

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on February 20, 2011, 03:25:37 AM
Quote from: angelo on February 17, 2011, 07:22:10 AM
yan ang "sabi-sabi" nila. mabuting tao si GMA kaso malaking buwaya ang kanyang asawa at nagamit ang kanyang power para masustentuhan ang mga gustong mangyari ni FG... :o

OT: The former first gentleman is too sick to even bother with that stuff. Di biro ang aortic dissection... I keep wondering why people blame the sick person when there are other healthier people who can think and plan straight.

For me, a person like that with full military honors, commanding the whole military, getting multiple positions in the government only to kill himself in front of his mother's grave. It screams anguish, dishonor and shame.

His suicide makes logical sense in the following scenario:
1.  He is cornered and he has the impression that the truth will come out in the matter of time. IF the allegations were false, he will fight it out with tooth and nail like the other generals/ senior police with criminal allegations.

2. Someone with great authority has ordered him to do so. So its a matter of duty to kill himself to protect a hidden truth.

I second emotion  :P He is cornered already and the means to escape is to kill himself.