Marcos sa Libingan ng mga Bayani

Started by maykel, February 18, 2011, 03:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papayag ka ba na ilibing si dating pangulong Ferdinand Marcos sa libingan ng mga bayani?

Oo
Hindi
No Comment
Quote from: eLgimiker0 on February 25, 2011, 09:24:02 PM
in my own opinion

Marcos used his mind to run the Philippines, while Aquino used her heart.

her heart or her emotions?  ::)

Quote from: judE_Law on February 27, 2011, 11:14:48 PM
Quote from: eLgimiker0 on February 25, 2011, 09:24:02 PM
in my own opinion

Marcos used his mind to run the Philippines, while Aquino used her heart.

her heart or her emotions?  ::)

oo nga nu? ehehe. salamat sa pagtama dude jude :D

Libingan ng mga bayani as literally defined for heroes who contributed to the welfare of the filipinos as a whole. Mga taong nagbuwis ng buhay para sa bayan like soldiers, policeman, army, navy, etc.

Marcos became president but not considered as a hero. Maybe to others he is a hero esp. his family, relatives, cronies or friends. It can be true, na maganda ang buhay daw noon compared to this day pero its not the basis para i-consider na bayani ang isang tao.

Si Angelo reyes ay hinde rin dapat ilibing sa libingan ng mga bayani. He committed suicide to escape everything that was thrown to him and he did not commit suicide para sa bayan. Since Angelo Reyes is in the military and hawak ng military ang libingan ng mga bayani kaya nilagay pa din siya dun. He is a hero to his comrades in military  >:(

Binay: Email, text views on Marcos burial

MANILA, Philippines - Vice President Jejomar Binay on Friday encouraged the public to participate in the discussion on whether former president Ferdinand Marcos should be buried at the Libingan ng mga Bayani or not.

In a press release, Binay, who has been designated by President Benigno Aquino III to study the issue, encouraged the public to send their comments and views to his office via the following methods:

Email: blog@ovp.gov.ph
SMS: 0926-7468212 or 0949-6295575

This comes as Binay started communicating with political parties and non-governmental organizations for their opinion on controversial issue.

"In line with the instructions of President Benigno C. Aquino III for me to study and recommend to him at the soonest possible time, the best option that this administration should take with regard to the question on 'whether the time has come for the late former President Ferdinand E. Marcos to be buried at the Libingan ng mga Bayani,' I have decided to undertake wide multi-sectoral consultations with our people on the matter," the letter said.

He is also open to the suggestion of PDP-Laban president Aquilino "Koko" Pimentel III for a debate on the issue.

After the consultations, Binay will submit his recommendation to President Aquino.

"We will act based on the result of the public opinion," the statement said.

source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/04/16/11/binay-email-text-views-marcos-burial