Pet Stories.

Started by Luc, February 20, 2011, 12:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do you have a pet? Share naman kayu ng kuwento.  :P :P

Yung aso kong dalmatian na babae, at ang isang askal ko na lalake palagi lang magkasama. Kahit meron kaming iba mga lalakeng aso, silang dalawa palagi magkatabi, at masaya tingnan na magkasama. Para ba silang in a relationship  ;D Ito kaya ay dahil spotted black-white din ang askal kong lalake?

Quote from: fox69 on February 21, 2011, 01:15:32 AM
i have only one pet...a very beautiful white rabbit named SIOBHAN, after my favorite contestant in the ninth season of American Idol :P :P :P

Siobhan Magnus? Hahaha.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on February 21, 2011, 01:20:00 AM
I have a small brown dog half chow and half spitz.
She hates koreans and barks excessively at them. Clearly She's racist. I dunno.. maybe the kimchi.

She attacks all the rants that attempt to go inside the house and exterminates them efficiently... To a point that she piles them in a corner. (I know, isn't she great?)

Doc, baka ibig mo sabihin ay rats?. I know for a fact chows have sort of a violent temperament. They are very territorial, and is a good choice as a guard dog. Maybe she understands what the koreans were saying? ΓΌ

I had a friend who once had a dog named paaka. In our language that means kagatin mo!. Imagine the trouble his visitors had to go through when he tries to calm his dog down from barking on them. "Paaka! Paaka!"

i have a pet layla. she's a somewhat 14 year old dog.. i can't remember.., one night she was left outside the house on saturday..,

i woke up on sunday and saw splattered blood outside our house., there are also blood on the street and from afar. layla lies bathing at her own blood while being sorrounded with lots of people. she was stubbed by my neanderthal neighbor. they did not evolve into modern human so they still hunt.,

my dog layla is still alive and tries to lift her head to see me., I approach her and saw her intestines were already outside her body., I try to put it back to her stomach but she twitches with extreme pain., So I pick her up and brought her home.

Behind the metal doors of our house, I put her on the floor. And suddenly, my eyes shed tears as I look at her horid state., I kept crying until she starts to shake.. breathing for her last breath.. then her shaking stop.. And her eyes.. closed.. I hug her tight as though she's my sister as I remember everything.. from she being a puppy, her first puppies, the first person she bite, she being sick, she loosing her teeth and having her fur turned white.

I left her on the floor and went upstairs with my shirt stained with blood., I sit in front a mirror and cried again., Then I decide to bury her. I went down and put her remains inside a sack. I went outside.

"♪ And they call it puppy love
oh i guess they'll never know
how a young heart really feels
and why i love her so
and they called it puppy love ♪"

the music one of my neighbor plays as I took her inside a trycicle to visit our old house. We have a small hill in our old house and I dig a hole in that hill. Around 3 feet deep. With tears in my eyes, I drop the sack in the hole and covered it.., It was Sunday morning..

^^^whoa, uupakan ko neanderthal na yan! Biro mo 14years old dog pinagtripan :( Pakakawalin ko mga aso ko sa kanya sabay sigaw "Paaka! Paaka!" and this time i'll really mean it.

hate ko talaga violence against animals.

Quotethey did not evolve into modern human so they still hunt

i lol'd  ;D

Meron ako naging pet na duckling noon. Special siya kc nag-hatch siya kahit wala kaming male duck. Our guess was that he was a cross from a chicken and a duck. (nakita ko nakig-mate isang rooster namin sa mother duck).

We named him Casper :D

Isang araw, nakita ko nalang si Casper na duguan malapit sa aso namin. Nagalit ako sa aso, pero I know it was also our fault for not keeping Casper safe. Ayun, tuloy ghost na talaga siya.

Quote from: carpediem on February 21, 2011, 11:11:33 AM
Quotethey did not evolve into modern human so they still hunt

i lol'd  ;D

When u visit our place.., You'll see those neanderthals.. Usually natutulog sila sa kalsada sa labas sa sobrang dami nila at di na kasya sa loob ng bahay., Halos mukang unggoy sila pero hinde eh.. tpos laging nakahubad.

Natatakot nga ang best friend q na ihatid aq sa bahay because of them..,

Quote from: Luc on February 21, 2011, 11:19:54 AM
Meron ako naging pet na duckling noon. Special siya kc nag-hatch siya kahit wala kaming male duck. Our guess was that he was a cross from a chicken and a duck. (nakita ko nakig-mate isang rooster namin sa mother duck).

We named him Casper :D

Isang araw, nakita ko nalang si Casper na duguan malapit sa aso namin. Nagalit ako sa aso, pero I know it was also our fault for not keeping Casper safe. Ayun, tuloy ghost na talaga siya.

I had the same exp... We had a chick.. na pinalake nmin na prang teenager na chicken.., Tpos one day.., nakita na lang nmin ung isang wing nya sa damuhan.. and my other dog (anak ni layla) sleep with satisfaction..,

Ung first dalmatian namin pinangalan namin Hachi (yes, i know probably millions of puppies named hachi/hachiko after that movie). Nagka-parvo siya. Nagdusa. Namatay. :( :( I miss her.

Morale of the story: try not to name your pets after personalities with a tragic story. (e.g. casper, hachiko)

Hehe, got 3 dogs at home, which I terribly miss...

2 Lhasa Apsos, 1 Princess Type Shit Tzu...

Planning to get a Siberian Husky when I get my own place :)

^^ penge din siberian husky!!

Ngyon eh meron kaming 8 dogs. 2 cats. 1 turtle

Quote from: niceako on February 21, 2011, 12:00:53 PM
Planning to get a Siberian Husky when I get my own place :)
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 21, 2011, 12:05:51 PM
^^ penge din siberian husky!!

May friend ako nagbrebreed ng husky if gusto mo bumili. Ganda talaga nila. Kaso taas ng activity requirement nila, pati na rin grooming. Namatay nga isang husky niya dahil walang kalaro.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on February 21, 2011, 12:05:51 PM
Ngyon eh meron kaming 8 dogs. 2 cats. 1 turtle
7 dogs. 2 cats. sa amin. Ganda ng isang cat ko, pure white fur, pinkish skin, sky blue eyes.  ;D

May friend din ako meron 2 pet turtles. Saya rin tignan nila! :D

Ei Luc, Pa-PM nman contact details of your friend re: Siberian Husky :)

Fin, dami nyo pets, sino pala nag-aalaga sa kanila?