JOSH GROBANS open door

Started by joshgroban, March 02, 2011, 07:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Kuya monch, wala lang.hehe.. :D

sorry guys napadalaw pala kayo... hehe...busy lang talaga...pasilip silip lang muna

padaan nalang din po boss monch  8)

i just realized now that if we cant handle responsibilities well better give the job to others who can...meaning if were so busy with a lot of things but have a hard time accomplishing something...then let it go.... be happy with your present position and dont be so title conscious never mind if youre not the head ...just be the tail for now and maybe your time to shine will come...la lang .....naglabas lang ng thoughts.... ganda umaga

gandang gabi po, padaan lang sa thread ni Boss Johg  8)

ganda gabi na lahat ng patulog na at inaantok

MALAPIT NA AUGUST..MAY MANGYAYARIT MAGAGANAP MWAHAHAHA...

padaan lang po sa thread ni boss monch

maganda hapon sa lahat agosto na po

my reply to kilo with regards to his desire to leave the forum .......

sir if my memory serves me right ilang beses ka nang nagpaalam dito....wala namang nag force sayo sa forum na to right? so kung talagang gusto mo nang umalis o sawa ka na dito...dont make us feel guilty kasi wala namang umargabyado sayo dito..i have nothing negative to say to you even if ive read things that i dont like.. .were a people with diverse personalities and were here to blend with one another thats the only way to survive. mahirap lang talaga pag mataas ang expectations natin pero di naman talaga tayo magkakakilala personally...kaya nga may eb from time to time kasi you get to know the person well not just through his posts but the way he says things, the way he laughs ...his mannerisms , his goal in life and who he really is....what really is a forum....

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.[1] They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.

thats what we do here we exchange ideas and on the course of it we established friendship whether we agree with one another or not...Peace to you kilo1000...no goodbyes really just chill and enjoy life..

daddy monch.. dami namang away d2.. me mga struggles sa mga posts..

hehe wala naman....nasa pananaw mo na yun if you treat them as kaaway...as ive said may mga differences of personalities pero it doesnt mean they are less of a person than you are... we learn from each other and if you think kaya mong mabuhay ng di mo kailangan ng opposition and people different from you then mahirap magparticipate sa forum na tulad niito....

wow!!! saludo ako sayo kuya monch. ikaw na ata ang pinakapasensyosong tao.hehe. wala lang, nakidaan lang sa thread mo. ano na ba ang latest?