Sun, May 01, 2011 -- 10:43 PM ET
-----

Osama bin Laden Is Dead, U.S. Official Says

Osama bin Laden has been killed, a United States official
said.

President Obama is expected to make an announcement on Sunday
night, almost ten years after the September 11 attacks on the
World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Do you think the real Osama is really dead?
With the death of Al-Qaeda's supreme leader, do you fear something?
What do you think will be America's next move? regarding its war against muslim extremists?
And there's this circulating rumor in the internet: Osama's long gone and deader than Elvis but America just brought the news up recently to "justify their war on terrorism" and ensure an Obama re-election victory.
What do you think?

My thoughts:

> Do you think the real Osama is really dead?
Yes I believe he is dead. Although it would seem that all news come from the side of US.

> With the death of Al-Qaeda's supreme leader, do you fear something?
Hmm. We should remain vigilant. ;D

> What do you think will be America's next move? regarding its war against muslim extremists?
Probably get the next most wanted in the list?

> And there's this circulating rumor in the internet: Osama's long gone and deader than Elvis but America just brought the news up recently to "justify their war on terrorism" and ensure an Obama re-election victory.
I don't know about these conspiracy theories. Maybe people can post it here and we'll try to analyze.

osama is dead. sure, he is a great leader through the eyes of his followers. but like all leaders, pwede sila palitan. the game is still on

United States Ambassador to Manila Harry Thomas noted the heightened security presence in recent days. "We have full confidence in President Aquino and his national security team."

Confirmed Patay si Osama Bin Laden

C.I.A.  Pala ang Dumale dun :D

diba ayaw nila mag release ng concrete na proof for fear of sparking hatred and violence in muslim nations? kaya nga we'll just have to take their word for it.

Quote from: Luc on May 07, 2011, 05:40:16 PM
diba ayaw nila mag release ng concrete na proof for fear of sparking hatred and violence in muslim nations? kaya nga we'll just have to take their word for it.

to think na pinatay na si osama will already spark hatred and violence in muslim nations, why do they need to hide the proof? baka kasi hinde totoo at buhay si osama at nakakulong sa US prison, pinalabas na lang na patay para wala ng issue

^^oo pero it would mean the same thing for the muslim nations. the lack of evidence on the part of his death will also make the fact doubtful for them. in return, they'll be a little more lenient, others oblivious.

two sides of the coin.