news and current events

Started by angelo, December 04, 2008, 10:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So what can you say about the wife of Ted Failon???

Is it really suicide??

And what is the reason if she really comitted suicide???

Trina Etong is one depressed woman. Financial reasons mainly. Her friends revealed that Trina Etong actually used up a huge chunk of the Failon family savings (millions) on something.

Hindi pa alam san niya ginamit yung pera pero ang sabi, sobrang nahihiya at natatakot daw si Trina na malaman ni Ted yung ginawa niya.

I think its suicide due to extreme depression.

Medyo dehado lang si Ted Failon because:

1) he has stains on his shirt
2) it is known that he had a huge fight with Trina the night before the shooting
3) Mainit si Ted sa mga pulis dahil sa mga komento niya sa radyo

i dont really know what to believe.

big hunch is that his wife is seeing another man, which a relative of Trina Etong can attest to (daw) since the relative is also "part" of the affair. Ted learned about it and they had a fight - leading to dead body.
whether suicide or parricide, i can't tell. it seems there are some angles not told.

although, i believe a testimony (based on inquirer.net) by the neighbor's gardener who said that he has seen Ted come out of the house with blood stains without a body (yet) can be damaging. Plus there is an effort to clean up the mess (as the case, obstruction of justice is filed). lastly, ted has always been wearing the baseball cap. (negative body language).

but he can be given the benefit of the doubt..until proven otherwise.

CLASS SUSPENSION kahapon ang daming nagalit na magulang ehehe...
dahil sa late announcement ..

;D

DLSU nainvade na ng h1n1....

Musta naman mga la sallelista dito???

almost 300+ na ang kaso natin here sa Pilipinas swine FLU

oo nga eh ..damn ..medyo nakakabahala na ...

Buti na lang wala pang ganito sa school namin... :D

maiba lang ako. nakakaumay na rin ang news sa scandal ni katrina.

world record: ate ferrero 6 pcs in 1 minute. 1 pc per 10 seconds. do you think you can beat it? maganda sana subukan kaso ang mahal ng ferrero para subukan. hahaha!

may namatay na nga pala sa swine flu hehe

Quote from: badboyjr on June 25, 2009, 11:57:24 AM
may namatay na nga pala sa swine flu hehe

Uhm not really because of the flu, parang dagdag na lang yun...

pero sa totoo lang meron na namatay sa US dahil sa flu

yeahh cardiac arrest ...

condolences to his family and relatives...

pati yung si farrah fawcett.. well. king of pop seems na lagi lang siyang nandyan at pasulpot sulpot sa news. but then again, may hangganan lang talaga.

babalik ang thriller.