Kaleidoscope World (ctan's random musings)

Started by ctan, April 13, 2011, 01:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
^^ ininterview yung head ng MMDA sa Umagang Kay Ganda, at sabi niya, huhulihin daw talaga ng mga MMDA Environmental Enforcers ang mga naninigarilyo sa mga bars! Boohooo!

DISCALIMER: Hindi ako naniningarilyo ha. Hehehe!

@ sana inisip nila na may mga bar na bawal mag yosi sa loob dba  :(

^^ meron naman kasing designated smoking areas sa mga bars... hahay!

^ kht minsan, i dont smell smoke on you..

^^ isang beses lang ako nagtry magsmoke. yan yung 1st year college ako. inubos ko isang stick ng yosi. walang sense of satisfaction, kaya di ko na tinuloy-tuloy. hehe!

Took a personality test from http://cl1.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=2986

Eto result:

You possess many of the characteristics of a Type B personality. Type B persons are characterized as having a "stop and smell the roses" attitude towards life. They are very relaxed and rarely become hostile, aggressive or competitive. Open-minded and forgiving, they are of a flexible nature. Type B persons tend to follow either an "Everybody Must Win" or "Live and Let Live" credo; they have a more passive and submissive slant to their personality. In either case, whether to fight a cause or simply stand up for themselves, Type B persons sometimes lack the drive that could help them achieve their goals. You yourself may want to work on building up some more initiative and dynamism. Otherwise, you run the risk of missing out on important opportunities. Pushing yourself and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can certainly add some spice to your life.

Quote from: ctan on May 30, 2011, 07:45:35 AM
^^ isang beses lang ako nagtry magsmoke. yan yung 1st year college ako. inubos ko isang stick ng yosi. walang sense of satisfaction, kaya di ko na tinuloy-tuloy. hehe!

i also tried at inubo kagad aq sa unang hithit.. tinapon q n lang..

OT: Somtimes my parents and siblings are suspicious that I am smoking.. At madame pa clang suspicions sakn.

^^ just continue to show to them that you are not what they think who you are by living a "blameless" life sa bahay niyo. :-)

^^ i watched a korean film 'my boyfriend is a type B' which groups personality types by blood type. haha.

oo na, ako na ang Type A. Type A na relax ng relax. ;)

Quote from: ctan on May 30, 2011, 08:02:11 AM
^^ just continue to show to them that you are not what they think who you are by living a "blameless" life sa bahay niyo. :-)

ay nako ctan.. hinde lang yan ang nai-akusa sa akin.. like pag hinde ako umuwe ng bahay eh 'nakikipagseks' daw aq ke K.. at meron din na K prefers ung mga tanga-type na brief kaya un ang binibile ko.. There r tyms that they r accusing me having sex with the same gender.. There r tyms  that when someone visits me at home eh immediately judge iyon na gf q kagad. Pero sometimes lang namn.. You can acctually see my whole family staring at you pag bumisita ka sa amin.. Di ba nakaka-ilang iyon and they are listening to every word you say kahit na they are 3 meters away.. eevsdroping.

ctan na accept na kita sa facebook hehehehe ;D

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on May 30, 2011, 10:25:03 AM

at meron din na K prefers ung mga tanga-type na brief kaya un ang binibile ko.. There r tyms that they r accusing me having sex with the same gender..

natawa ako dito, kasi in first reading akala ko tanga (stupid) un pala Tanga (underwear)  ;D

Doc, I took the same test and here is what I got:

8)

You seem to fall somewhere in the middle between a Type A and Type B personality. Sometimes you are as laidback as a Type B; in other situations, you can be a high achiever or express impatience and hostility like a Type A. Either you adjust your behavior depending on the situation, or you tend to have a moderate attitude. In other words, you have some of the good and the bad associated with the Type A Personality. With a bit of drive, perfectionism and competitiveness to keep you going, you likely are able to achieve many of your goals in life without pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion. However, you also have some of the negative emotionality associated with the TABP as well - you may find that you become a bit hostile, impatient, or stressed in the face of obstacles and frustrations. Your moderate score however, means that you possess a healthy balance, so long as you keep your negative emotions in check.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on May 30, 2011, 10:25:03 AM

ay nako ctan.. hinde lang yan ang nai-akusa sa akin.. like pag hinde ako umuwe ng bahay eh 'nakikipagseks' daw aq ke K.. at meron din na K prefers ung mga tanga-type na brief kaya un ang binibile ko.. There r tyms that they r accusing me having sex with the same gender.. There r tyms  that when someone visits me at home eh immediately judge iyon na gf q kagad. Pero sometimes lang namn.. You can acctually see my whole family staring at you pag bumisita ka sa amin.. Di ba nakaka-ilang iyon and they are listening to every word you say kahit na they are 3 meters away.. eevsdroping.

even so marvin, live for a greater purpose. :-)