The Ultimate Purpose of Life

Started by judE_Law, April 16, 2011, 01:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i was inspired by this video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAl_0JaDJqY

"the ultimate purpose of life is to give, enjoy giving, start giving."

- NARAYANAN KRISHNAN

-umaasa pa rin ako na matutuloy yung plano dati...

Quote from: judE_Law on April 16, 2011, 01:35:35 PM

- NARAYANAN KRISHNAN

very inspiring, nagawa pa nya iwan yung maganda nyang profession just to pursue his life's purpose. Well for me the ultimate purpose of life is to be a blessing to everyone.We are lucky we are more blessed so maybe a portion of our blessings is not a big lost when shared.
by the way anong plano yung inaasahan mo?

Quote from: vortex on April 16, 2011, 08:18:54 PM

- NARAYANAN KRISHNAN

very inspiring, nagawa pa nya iwan yung maganda nyang profession just to pursue his life's purpose. Well for me the ultimate purpose of life is to be a blessing to everyone.We are lucky we are more blessed so maybe a portion of our blessings is not a big lost when shared.

meron sana kaming plano kasama yung ibangn PGG members na community outreach o gift giving.. kaso di pa kasi ulit nagmi-meet eh.. kung interesado ka.. join ka.. i hope matuloy pa rin.

Quote from: judE_Law on April 16, 2011, 08:25:24 PM
Quote from: vortex on April 16, 2011, 08:18:54 PM

- NARAYANAN KRISHNAN

meron sana kaming plano kasama yung ibangn PGG members na community outreach o gift giving.. kaso di pa kasi ulit nagmi-meet eh.. kung interesado ka.. join ka.. i hope matuloy pa rin.
wow nice, ayus sa akin iyon. Basta kaya ko sali ako.

^cool! hayaan mo we'll keep you posted.. basta keep in touch na rin.

The Ultimate Purpose of Life

---> to know the truth that God wants to reveal to us. He leaves us clues to solve the mystery as we go on in our daily lives.

If you already know the truth, you will be guided on the right path and share the truth to others,who doesn't know or who are skeptical about the truth.

some people think that the ultimate purpose of life is to find contentment. well, at some point, i find it true. you are not contented with what you have, so you strive to achieve it. example, a new car will make you happy. you work hard to earn money to buy you a new car. then after 5 years, you feel that you need a new one. it's a cycle. i think that when you find contentment, next step would be death. you don't have anything to "look forward" or try to achieve anymore.

just my two cents.

Quote from: mangkulas03 on April 20, 2011, 02:37:30 AM
some people think that the ultimate purpose of life is to find contentment. well, at some point, i find it true. you are not contented with what you have, so you strive to achieve it. example, a new car will make you happy. you work hard to earn money to buy you a new car. then after 5 years, you feel that you need a new one. it's a cycle. i think that when you find contentment, next step would be death. you don't have anything to "look forward" or try to achieve anymore.

just my two cents.

but a person can achieve contentment when he found the truth. Contentment in the heart and soul.

di ko pa napapanood ang video, blocked dito sa office mamaya na lang sa bahay..

Quote from: pinoybrusko on April 20, 2011, 12:51:18 PM

just my two cents.

but a person can achieve contentment when he found the truth. Contentment in the heart and soul.

agree

Quote from: pinoybrusko on April 20, 2011, 12:51:18 PM

just my two cents.

agree ako sa inyo. hindi naman dapat contradicting yan..

death na talaga ang kasunod.
kasi wala ng kulang at wala ka na alinlangan mawala sa mundo. nagawa mo na lahat at pwede mo na iwanan ang mga tao at bagay.

kung ang sagot mo ay oo sa tanong na ito (what if kunin ka na ng Maykapal mamaya pagtulog mo?), pwes mabuti at contented ka na sa buhay mo.. kaya mo ng tanggapin ng malugod. pero once napaisip ka or nagkaroon ng alinlangan, hindi pa pwede. cycle yan, may hinahangad ka pang abutin.. =)

^ That's what Buddhists call "attachment", or "thirst", or clinging to a desire.

basta masaya ka sa gingawa mo  ..somehow naabot mo ang ultimate purpose mo in life