Depression Strikes

Started by chris_davao, November 26, 2014, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Isa pang advice pala mga ka-pgg kapag nakakaramdam kayo ng depression, try to reach out and talk to a friend or kahit sa stranger. Mahirap sarilinin ang cause ng depression based sa experience. hehe

Recently I have been attacked by depression. No one is at home just felt alone then suddenly the world left you without someone on your side. I feel my soul is fading ready to give up everything I have started. Texted everyone on my contacts to talk to me but no one replied. Not even a single one 3 hours of crying, heavy breathing they suddenly I listen to Oceans by Hillsong nakalimutan ko may isa pa palang di umiiwan sakin kaya nakipagusap lang ako sa kanya told me to hang-on and dont loose hope after a minute messages came flooding in all of them are concern bout how I felt and then they told me how blessed I am and how they love me. Nabawasan pero minsan kailangan sayo din magmula na kaya mong labanan ang lahat.

Quote from: lyts07 on August 17, 2015, 10:57:54 AM
Recently I have been attacked by depression. No one is at home just felt alone then suddenly the world left you without someone on your side. I feel my soul is fading ready to give up everything I have started. Texted everyone on my contacts to talk to me but no one replied. Not even a single one 3 hours of crying, heavy breathing they suddenly I listen to Oceans by Hillsong nakalimutan ko may isa pa palang di umiiwan sakin kaya nakipagusap lang ako sa kanya told me to hang-on and dont loose hope after a minute messages came flooding in all of them are concern bout how I felt and then they told me how blessed I am and how they love me. Nabawasan pero minsan kailangan sayo din magmula na kaya mong labanan ang lahat.

"....You call me out upon the waters, the great unknown where feet may fail.."

Quote from: vortex on August 16, 2015, 04:31:37 AM
Isa pang advice pala mga ka-pgg kapag nakakaramdam kayo ng depression, try to reach out and talk to a friend or kahit sa stranger. Mahirap sarilinin ang cause ng depression based sa experience. hehe

This helps, and naexperience ko na to, pero sa ngayon mahirap humanap ng stranger na willing mkpagkwentuhan sayo e

Sorry for reviving the thread,  ive been depressed recently and i need some form of outlet to shout things out. Do you guys know of any sites or apps that can be used whilst maintaining anonimity? This forum is not the right place to be emo i believe.

I wanted to cry but my human being doesnt want me to, i wanted to feel the emotional pain but i dont know how, and recently i prefer being alone and i noticed that i frequently talk to myself.

Im used to being ignored, bullied, and hated, but for this time please i would like to have some of your suggestions on how to feel that emotional pain as i think it would help me eventually.

Quote from: SeanJulian on April 12, 2016, 03:45:54 AM
Sorry for reviving the thread,  ive been depressed recently and i need some form of outlet to shout things out. Do you guys know of any sites or apps that can be used whilst maintaining anonimity? This forum is not the right place to be emo i believe.

I wanted to cry but my human being doesnt want me to, i wanted to feel the emotional pain but i dont know how, and recently i prefer being alone and i noticed that i frequently talk to myself.

Im used to being ignored, bullied, and hated, but for this time please i would like to have some of your suggestions on how to feel that emotional pain as i think it would help me eventually.

maglaro ka ng sports.