How do you shop your clothes?

Started by hiei, May 11, 2011, 08:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It seems there's a trifecta on buying clothes w/ varying degrees of importance. The 3 factors that I notice that affects one decision are:

Price
Fit
Brand

Price - Syempre if one's on a tight budget, waiting for midnight sales and scouring the whole metro is a must, Because it's a question of affordability. And no one wants to look sh!t just because he can't afford nicer clothes. Kaya stretching the peso value can be considered on top of priority when shopping for clothes.

Fit - It's not limited to how it will fit ones physical attributes and having the right proportions. But also if it will fit or jibe to your current wardrobe.

Brand - Very self explanatory, some people want to have the same brand from head to foot. Others prefer brands that the common tao perceive as a status symbol.

So, what's your fashion protocol :) and why?

Una na ako since I started this thread :)

1. FIT
- I always look first for the right fit and have the right proportions that will make me look leaner instead of fuller because of my athletic build. And I normally shop for clothes that will fit my wardrobe. But there are rare occasions that I ventured to different styles, the recent addition is the dark avantgarde aka goth ninja.

2. PRICE
- I never buy retail. I usually buy my clothes during spring sale and after holidays. I save in between seasons para may pera for the sale :)

3. BRAND
- Last thing I'd look and my favorite brands are always discreet kaya no tacky logos.

1. Fit.. sabi ni fox69. any clothes fit good on me.. Pero I prefer those with soft fabric na clothes.. At yung hinde masikep.. Like those from 101 New York and Oxygen. Me something dun sa cut at workmanship sa damit n nila ng nagfifit sa ktwan without making you feel masikip. I love stylish clothes with plain colors.. Usually black/grey with some hint of red colors.

2. Price. I dont look at the price.. as long as I love the clothe.

3. Brand. I don't look at the brand basta i like the clothe. Pero xempre, ung mga me 'good record' sa kin na brand eh un ung binibisita ko if they have new designs n baka maibigan ko.

pupunta ako sa tindhan ng damit
tpos mamimili ako

pag wlang pera e di mag withdraw muna or icharge sa card

Nagpapabili ako sa Sugar Mommy ko.......... minsan sa Sugar Daddy ko....

;D

Bakit kapag ako bumibili, it's

- Fit
- Price
- Brand

Choose 2.  :(